Super Serums RP

OOC NANI?

Not everyone has been working though… Kinda have to work for raises

Homemade bombs count?

I would enjoy that. Or maybe razor blade bats?

Also can you switch from wanting to have powers to being powerless out of there own will

OOC Gtg, see you all in the morning.

3 Likes

OOC: I mean you could, but some people have permanent powers/changes made to them because of powers, and they could not.

“I neither want nor need another lab assistant. The one I have is fine. However, if you want a job with a bit more risk to it, and are willing to sign a liability waiver, then follow me…”

1 Like

OOC: That takes away part of the ‘realism’ or rather, the remaining realism this RP has. Plus while they can have weapons, they aren’t going to be carrying around bazookas or landmines (legally, at least). I’d say anything they’d be able to realistically get in real life would be suitably.

Now Aris still has quite a bit of resources he could pull from, and the skills to use them. Most other characters here won’t have years of experience to pull from, bar Lauren because of her power…

“I’ll take what I can get.” He follows him in.

1 Like

OOC Which Is entirely non-lethal.

Like a gun if you’re not under 18

OOC: YOu know what, fine. I don’t care that much about power scaling anyway (I mean, I saw Naruto all the way to the end, so… :stuck_out_tongue:) If you want a gun, there’s a guy in Normsville who sells guns cheap. Go shoot up the town. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Frederick takes Aris to the lab room and hands him an actual liability waiver. It looks quite official. It also has a clause about keeping silent on everything you see.
“Sign here please.”

2 Likes

OOC: The power alone is non-lethal (for now at least) but couple it with a handgun and a couple online videos, and we’ve got a trained killer.

OOC: Meh, there’s probably illegal and shady ways around that.

Aris skims it over, seeing nothing out of the ordinary. “Yes sir.” He signs and hands the form back to the doctor.

OOC BOMBS AND GUNS

Got it. I can make a Naruto that shoots guns instead of Rasengan and uses clones to reload his gun.

Does each clone duplicate the weapon so they each have one to use

What I meant so eh

No, but if your carrying multiple weapons then each clone can appear holding one of them.

“Very well then.” Frederick leads Aris to a metal container big enough to hold a man. There are several tesla coils inside. “Climb in, close the door behind you, and let’s get started.”

OOC: Did not expect to actually get this far tbh. :stuck_out_tongue:

OOC I can’t stop about thinking of the shuriken shadow clone jutsu now. I kinda hope that will be a power boost.

IC Ide looks around the place

Aris stops. “What is this?..”

OOC: Not quite sure what your looking for. There are a couple of things you cold find, but try and be more specific.

1 Like

OOC Oh its just filler for me to make me feel involved because my discord servers are dead

OOC: Alright then.

IC: Following a trail of esoteric clues, Quartet arrives at a shady looking pub near the burnt out husk of a car factory.

I feel like something… dangerous is here.

1 Like

Ide panics a bit Can I summon someone else with me? But I’m a clone… NANI?

“What is this?..” Aris asks, confused.

OOC: btw, He signed the waver with the alias Eric Stimerson.

1 Like

Oh, don’t worry. I came with you into this clone. I can become a clone right here if you want! I’m a bit more flexible than the others.

“This is the Argentum Genesis pod. The opening is for a rather… niche position, and I’m afraid a boring old human body would never do.”

OOC: Sensible. Totally illegal, but sensible. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“What does it do?..” Aris asks, slightly concerned.

Ideruba Nani? Uh neato. I wish I had them though. They’re literally me. He looks around for clues
OOC [quote=“Bobofoot, post:985, topic:41500”]
Genesis
[/quote]

Neon Genesis?

1 Like

And I’m literally Oswald. Now come on, are we going in or are we going in?

OOC: No. Not everything is a reference to an anime I haven’t seen yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

“It’s an Argentum Genesis pod. It will augment your body, changing it on a molecular level. Have you met my assistant, Simon? His blood is made of mercury, and he can become pure quicksilver with no ill effects at all, all without taking a serum!”