Super Serums RP

Ivan lands flat on the trampoline, then begins another upward descent with no assistance other than his own girth.

“No,” Lauren mutters, experimentally uncovering one eye. She quickly closes it once again when the stiumli flood back in. Well, at least it’s just my eyes. Maybe I need a blindfold, or some sunglasses.

Scott tries to punch bailey with his “phantom hands”, and fails. “These are going to take a while to get used to…”

As Ivan begins another fall, the trampoline re-shapes into a massive fist that grabs Ivan and sets him gently on the ground before becoming Simon again.
“Maybe let’s not all get crazy right away? Baby steps, you know?” He notices Lauren’s apparent distress. “Uh-oh. Are you all right?”

Frederick approaches the dog and squints at it, pencil spinning as he rapidly scrawls notes onto his notepad. “Just how smart are you?”

EDIT: Sorry didn’t see the new post. Just ignore the first part of this post

No worries! I actually like your way better, I deleted my old post.

Ike “Shoupd we take 3 or one?”
Lilith seeing he could get his power corrupted “Let’s take none.”
Ideruba “Who needs powers. Just us 3 existing is a power in its own if you think about it.”
Ike “Yeah. I love you guys.”

“Do I look like I’m alright?” she snaps.

OOC: Come on, Mechanus. :stuck_out_tongue:

“you ok? If it’s a migraine I got some glasses. I get them all the time” he says, a tad amount of worry in his voice, even though he was freaking out moments ago.

Ivan sees Bailey and walks over to him. Out of nowhere he punches Bailey with a laugh. “Zis is vant you vanted, right? How vas it? You Americans are silly.”

1 Like

Simon recoils a bit.
“Yeesh, sorry. What did the serum do to you?”

Frederick, hearing the trio, looks up.
“You think you don’t need one? Are you sure? This is your only chance to get one for free…”

Bailey dodges. Not jumping back, per say, but as if he was getting a slight push that wouldn’t actually make him fall. “Woah. Hello.”

Ivan reacts in surprise. “Wow, jour reflexes are that of a rabbit in the Siberian mountains!” Ivan smiles and pats Bailey on the back, albeit rather roughly.

“yeah…this serums crazy. So, what did you get?”

“It did something to my eyes. I can see something. Too much.”

“I talk to ze animals now. I think za puny vones listen to me. I vonder vhat bear skin will say vhen I get home.” Ivan bursts out into laughter once more.

2 Likes

OOC: Just want to say, I’m loving Ivan right now.

“Hm…oh yeah, I remember. In the early testing stages, one serum made my ears hypersensitive to the point where a pin dropping could make me pass out. Wait hear for a second, there’s something in the lab that should help.” Simon rushes inside.

Scott punched a tree with his phantom hands. It somehow didn’t fall over. “Well that was… surprising.” He began to wonder why he punched a tree in the first place.

Ike “Can we keep one for later? What do you have?” @Bobofoot

“you can talk to animals? That’s awesome!”