Super Serums RP

Aris stands in line in the subway. He orders a Subway Melt, and a lemonade, and sits in a corner to eat.

The darkness below the street seems to beckon them.

IC: Daniel ends up staring at the selection for a long time, and eventually rattling off a very long and complex sandwich order, getting into a quiet and fervent argument over the server about the integrity of mayonaise, he finally finishes ordering his food and sitting at the corner opposite to Aris.

He glares at the sandwich.

Aris glances up and recognizes Daniel. He doesn’t make any move to acknowledge him, going back to his samdwich soon enough.

IC: Daniel momentarily looks back but resumes glaring at his food afterward. He rapidly wolfs half of it down and then goes back to staring thoughtfully at the other half.

Ide “Its actually a fake imposter of her. The real Lauren’s powers are nonlethal. I know personally. First order of business is looking for anyone here with powers so we can find her without getting hurt.”

Ike “No-one to back up yours either except yourself and people who didnt actually see what happned.”

He forms Lily and they help out.

Ivan jumps into the manhole with no restraint or caution. Upon his entry, nearly every living thing stands at attention.

“An… imposter? What do you mean?” Brendan says incredulously as many in his crowd of followers gasp.

"Excuse me, Ivan here nearly got his arm burnt off- IVAN! Simon tries and fails to stop him from jumping into the sewer. “Dadgummit Ivan…” Simon jumps in after him. It’s very dark down here.

“Wait, i still didn’t catch your name!” Conner said,

@jayzor17 he then turned to Lauren, “So, whats your name?”

“I’m Lauren, the person who doesn’t have laser vision and didn’t attack Ivan and Blake. Ivan’s the Russian that just jumped into the sewer, Blake’s the dog. He’s sentient and friendly when not accusing you of trying to kill him, which I once again didn’t do.” Lauren smiles brightly. “You?”

OOC: Does Conner have powers yet?

Scott sighs, and jumps into the sewer to follow Ivan and Simon. Let’s hope the imposter is down here.

OOC: Gtg for a bit, still have some school to do

“Lauren has a power that is non lethal. We amongst the ones that encountered her have speculated a clone imposter.” Ide nods “Anyone wanna join me look for the imposter.”

Ike joins Ivan “I’m up to help my homies anyday.”

Ivan summons lightning bugs.

Ike “Where did those come from. We’re in the sewers.”

Lily shrugs “Who cares you dweeb.”

Lauren peers in after them, checking for a ladder.

Ike “Just jump down. If you want, we can catch you or something. Not me though.”
Lily “Why me?”
Ike “Because I dont feel like it.”

“Nah, I can stick a landing just fine.” Of course, that’s besides the point that she would rather the trio not catch her like some chivalrous nonsense, but she decided she had burned enough bridges for today. “Ladders are easier, anyways.”

“Ladders are boring.”

“They’re also safe. As exciting as it may be, I’d rather not roll an ankle today.”

Ike “Eh. Dont let Lil bother you.”
Lily “I’m only making conjecture.”
He sighs