Super Serums RP

Ide nods and shrugs “Okay then.” He puts back on his mask

They’re too far away to hear whatever Lauren says by the time she replies, garbled by distance and echoes.

Ivan walks forward. “Greetings Lampy! I am Ivan, master of bugs. Ve are looking for somevone, a girl with laser beam eyes. Have jou seen her?”

Blake stops when he see the man and bucks up a few feet to fully reconnect with the group.

“Eh…what?” The man turns, and you see what had first appeared to be a hat to actually be a mushroom growing out of his head, glowing slightly. He has a very sharp shovel in one hand. “Who are you?”

Ivan takes a step back at the sight of the shovel. “I just said.”

Ide “What took out that part of your arm.”

Ike “I’m Ike.” I should’ve kept Lily

He cups his ear. “What did you say? My name’s Lampy!” Now that you see him closely, he’s clearly a very old mushroom man.

Brendan doesn’t turn around. “it’s nothing, just a part of my power. It’ll come back as soon as I destroy something.”

Ike steps close holding out his hand “Hello. You seem very intresting.”

Ide shrugs “Ah. Intresting.”

“You’re a surface dweller, aren’t you!” He squints. “You aren’t gonna knock me out and leave me to the Ruhta, are you?”

Brendan and his group keep walking for ten or fifteen minutes, and then you here Oswald.

“Guys, I think I see-” A flash of light, an explosion, and the clone is destroyed. Ide and Ike both get a vivid impression of Lauren firing laser beams at them.

Ike shakes his head and sighs “No we dont want that.”

Ideruba forms himself via the body and starts running out the sewer back to the place Hope Os is okay.
Ike sighs Lets split. Take Lily.
Ideruba On it.

OOC: Sorry for the misunderstanding, only Oswald was destroyed. Both of you just got the memory. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lampy sighs in relief. “Than you must have come to help us! Thank goodness, we’re saved!”

1 Like

OOC ooof
IC Ideruba mutters “Crap os.” You still in me?

Ike nods Crap. Not os.

'Wait, where are you going?" Blake said as Ike ran.

A moments delay, and then I’m back. Interesting stuff happening with them, but you probably need more help.

Brendan whips around, jumping behind a toppled dumpster. “Botheration, she got the jump on us! Attack!” Ide sees Brendan’s other followers explode into bolts flame and fly towards the imposter, who nimbly dodges them all.

Ike “I found the imposter!”

Ideruba forms Oswald above him “I’ll push you to her get ready.” He gets ready to boost him with his arms

Lauren looks to Conner. “Can you help Ideruba and Lily hold the entrance?”

“I-I have no powers! But, ill try.”

OOC Wait, where is the imposter, near Bendan or the sewer?

OOC: Ideruba is somewhere else. :stuck_out_tongue:
And the imposter is with Brendan, far from the sewer.
IC:
Oswald leaps, flying through the air and landing behind Not!Lauren.

A whistling cord of flame causes a lampost right beside her to explode.

OOC: Never mind, then. @TheMOCingbird