Super Serums RP

Ide He can somehow jump 5 feet higher. Ide rums at the imposter and motions for Oswald to jump again

Ike goes to the top of the sewer drain and runs away “Lily go down. I founds the imposter.”
Lily nods and goes down the sewer to the mushroom man

“Uh, Lily? Where’re ya going?” Lauren asks in confusion.

Lily “Ike told me he found the imposter so he wants me to go down here for him. You should follow him.”

Lauren looks back and forth between Conner and Lily. “How important do you think it is to watch the entrance?”

As Ide runs forward, he sees Brendan’s left arm unravel into cords of blue flame that fly towards Not!L. Oswald jumps into the air, aiming for the top of her head.

“0%”

Ideruba sighs and grabs a rock throwing it at N!Laur

Lauren looks to Conner. “You think you’re good? Confronting my evil twin is kinda important.” More importantly, do I trust you?

Not!Lauren sidesteps out of Oswald’s way (Os gets hit by the rock) and releases a thin stream of laser fire that cuts through the strings.

“I could come along, the thing that I would be looking our for is your evil twin anyway.”

“She might have someone working with her.” Though it would be nice to keep an eye on you…

Ideruba continues throwing rocks

A chain of explosions cause the alley walls to shake as Brendan’s arm reforms. Not!Lauren dances around the rocks and tries to punch Ide in the stomach.

“Well, if I see you and your twin in the same place at the same time then I can tell the others that don’t believe you that you are telling the truth.”

Ide counter kicks and goes into the average boxers stance with his left side forward. “Have fun. Time to be the living low tier and imitate Little Mac”

Ike continues running

“Ide, Os, fall back! I have a plan!” Brendan yells, blasting fire at the Not!L.

Lauren pauses. “Okay, but if something goes wrong…” She has nothing left to finish the threat with, and instead drops into the sewer, hanging on before letting herself drop completely.

Ide runs back wards “Anyone else with powers here.”

Ike tires out and sees if hes near

OOC Rip her imposter

“I thought her evil twin was above ground, not in the sewer.” Conner called after her.

OOC: Completely misunderstood LTV’s post, thought Lily was saying to follow her through the sewer. A quick retcon, Lauren’s still above ground…

IC: “Where’s my evil twin, again?” Lauren asks.

OOC: HOLD UP HOLD ON.
Right now we have two groups: Ide/Os/Bren, fighting not!Lauren in a pub near the car factory, and everyone else is near a sewer in the residential quarter. Underground is a mushroom man waiting for a proper response. Where are Lily and Ike running to exactly, why is Lauren going into the sewer?
WHAT IS HAPPENING THE GM IS confused…

2 Likes