Super Serums RP

Ideruba shrugs

Ike looks at Os

Lauren sighs. “Do you have a favorite color?”

OOC: I’m not an impatient person. I can wait to become more involved, I’m just irked with myself for replying to someone who was offline.

And if you happen to have ideas, well then I can wait for those too :smiling_imp:

OOC: Ok, cool. Sorry for overreacting.

IC: “…Green.”

Ideruba “W-what? Who asks this?”

OOC [quote=“Kirathel, post:1171, topic:41500”]
:smiling_imp:
[/quote]

Ew emojis.

/s

“Can you believe this guy?” Lauren points her thumb at Id, but directs the question at her copy. “Might as well run the full gambit here: what is your quest?”

2 Likes

“I’m not even going to dignify that with a response.” She says. The growls have completely disappeared, and she now sounds the same as Lauren.

Ike pulls out his knife and makes Ideruba Next to the bootleg Lauren

“Ugh. Get this creep away from me.”

Lauren chuckles. “Good, good.” She glances at Ideruba. “Some space?”

Ideruba steps away. “Aw, no-one cares.”
Ike stabs him making him disappear. He sighs “I’ve had to spend years with him. How should I feel?”
Ideruba “Good and blessed because we helped with your edgy depression.”
Ike “It was just a phase.”
Ideruba “Not what you told your mom. Oh wait. You do-”
Ike “Keep your salt to yourself.”

Ike looks at Oswald and Bren

OOC: Woah what happened while I was eating dinner

Os; I think I’ll go now. Too much excitement." He punches himself int he face and disappears.

Bren slowly reforms as small explosions not pieces of concrete off the sidewalk.
“Thanks for the help, I couldn’t have done it without ya. I suppose I owe you an explenation of my own, huh?”

OOC: Most people are talking with “Lampy”, some old dude with a glowing mushroom on his head in the sewer. Lauren, the Quartet (minus Lily) and Brendan (Bobo’s new guy) have maybe defeated Not!-Lauren and now Lauren’s questioning her. Speaking of which…

IC: Lauren comes up with a very random idea. “Batman or Superman?”

OOC: Ahhhh! Sorry. I apparently missed a lot.

IC: Aris gets up, and takes a detour so he can walk by Frederick’s lab on his way home. “Seems relatively unguarded, without security.” He mutters to himself.

Ideruba shrugs “Uh no. You don’t really needa if you don’t wanna.” He nervously laughs “Uh wanna live at my place?”
Ike “When did I let you invite people over.”
Ideruba “Too late.”
Ike sighs

Ideruba “Wonder Woman.”
Ike “Are there any reasons behind that?”
Ideruba “No. The Lasso of truth sounds bad*ss. Thats all”
Ike shrugs “Good”

She rolls her eyes and pretends to count off her fingers.
“Green Arrow.”

Brendan looks a little confused. "Uh, what? Not that the offer isn’t appreciated, but I do have my own home. But-uh, wait! Something clicks in his head, and he looks at the Lauri.
“Which one’s which?”

OOC: Lauri?

:stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Lauren looks shaken. “Who are you?”

Ike “Whichever one is more sassy.”

1 Like

Not?Lauren raises an eyebrow. “I already told you, Lauren Rose. Run any test you like, any question, any quiz. I’m you in each and every way, except…” She reaches out and puts a hand on Lauren’s face. “Except for those eyes.”

Brendan looks back and forth between the two.
“You mean your eyes are different?”