Super Serums RP

“My hero,” she deadpans, experimentally opening a tiny crack between two of her fingers. The overflow of information is still there, but it’s more manageable. Like dipping your toe into an ice bath instead of cannonballing straight into the middle of it.

Ivan looks at Bailey, and says, “Vell, it’s not flying, but I am the king of za bugs!” Ivan walks over to Scott. “You punch tree vith all za force of a flea, let Ivan show jou how it’s done.” Ivan winds up his arm to deliver a fierce blow to the tree, but as his fist makes contact, his hand contorts in a way that a human hand is not intended to look. He falls to his knees holding his crumpled hand, and looks up, saying “Just like Rocky IV.” Ivan smiles, then winces from excruciating pain.

Bailey began fishing through his hoodie pocket and fished out a pair of black glasses, like ones you get after a eye examination, and tosses them to her. “There.”

@ToaTumult Bailey walks over to him “ouch. That’s gonna leave a mark.”

Jeff picks up a random vial and downs it. “Okay, now what?”(@Bobofoot)

Simon comes out of the lab with a small box of vitamins.
“Here, these will lessen any enhancements. You can still see like you did before, but selectively, not all at once.” He see’s Ivan punch a tree. “Oh dear… well, this gives me more opportunity to show off.” He walks over and his hand turns to liquid, covering Ivan’s hand and forcing it back into shape. A thin silver film remains over Ivan’s hand when Simon steps back, his own hand covered in small cuts. “That will make you heal faster and let your hand move normally. Couldn’t you just get termites to eat it, though? Why break your hand punching it?”

OOC: And this isn’t me criticizing you, Simon is just hyper-common sense-ish sometimes.

Ivan looks at his hand, and begins the long, painful process of relocating his fingers.

Lauren flinches away, the sudden movement adding an influx of information. The glasses clatter to the ground.

She quickly snatches the vitamins and swallows them, her eyes squeezed shut.

As Jeff downs a vial, he feels his body change. A bird, A cat, a rock, a tree…then back to normal.
OOC: You can transform into any non-manmade substance or creature!

1 Like

Frederick glares at Trio. “Keep one? No, you can’t keep one! I’m a scientist, I don’t need people trying to reverse engineer my masterpieces! We have vial serums and Thermos serums, you can pick one, but you have to drink it here.”

He looks…shook. “Well then…” He mutters, wise eyes. He looks around, thinking of what to do, and then shifts into a dog that looks almost identical to Blake and goes over to him, getting a funny idea.

Ivan stares at Simon inquisitively. “Vhy do jou punch a punching bag when you could shoot it?” Ivan smiles and ruffles Simon’s hair, painfully oblivious to how awkward he is making the conversation.

Bailey sighs and hands her the glasses “I really suggest wearing these. If you aren’t though please tell me because I’m about to head home. Keep em or take em.”

Ooc- I’m going to bed soon

“I…guess that’s true. Do punching bags break fingers?”

Lauren opens her eyes slowly. “Where’d all of the fog come from?” Everything she sees is hazy, obscured, bland.

“and you’re seeing things. Goodbye” he waves to everyone as he begins walking home

Ooc- goodnight

Ivan looks at Simon and Laughs again. “I like jou! Jou are funny!” Ivan offers Simon his good hand to shake.

OOC: G’night. :sleepy:

IC: “The fog is just you readjusting to your normal limits. If you focus, you can pierce through it.”
Simon also shakes Ivan’s hand.

Ideruba “vial or thermos…”
Lily '“If we drink a thermos, we can keep it right?”

“Bye Bailey,” she murmurs absentmindedly as she looks at things around her. Wait. I can see everything just fine. Indeed, the “haze” has no effect on the color or detail of anything around her. “This is weird.” She slowly gets to her feet.

Frederick raises and eyebrow. “The thermos? Sure…I guess. Just make sure you’ve drained every drop.”

1 Like