Super Serums RP

Lauren pushes the other’s hand away, though she tries to be gentle about it. “Did you send Simon after them?”

Not?Lauren looks confused. “Who- oh. Him.” She glares at you. “Of course not. I don’t work with him.”

“How do you exist?” Lauren almost doesn’t care about the answer; there are too many other questions to ask. “Why did you attack Blake and Ivan? Why are you attacking people in general?”

OOC NANI?

IC Ideruba “Her eyes are pretty cool. Like bootleg Sharingan.”
Ike “Huh. They kinda are.”

1 Like

OOC: SORRY TYPO FIXED

IC: “How do I…” She pauses, looking agitated, almost affronted. “I think, therefore I am. Who are you to question my existence? Why do you think you’re the ‘true’ Lauren? I exist because I was born, and I grew up , and I lived and I learned. I just did it on the other side of the mirror. And your friends… well, that wasn’t the original plan. I was a bit confused at the time.”

Ike’s eyes light up “Mirror huh. Can I go th-there?”

“The other side of the…” Lauren remembers seeing her eyes for the first time. In the mirror. That’s when she had seen the thing that had warned her about Simon, too. About wanting her eyes back. Making a snap-decision, she offers a hand to the other. “Promise to stop trying to kill people?”

1 Like

?Lauren shakes her head. “Please no. One Quintet per world is quite enough.”
She turns to Lauren. “Sure. Promise.”

1 Like

Ike “I mean. Just me? I kinda wanna see. I have clones. I can deposit them.”
Ideruba “What are we objects?”
Ike “Except for Os.”
Ideruba “I hate you.”

1 Like

Lauren pulls her mirror to her feet. “So, uh, how’d you get here?”

.Lauren shrugs. “I was just here, all of a sudden. I couldn’t find my way around, either. I think this Normsville reversed all the directions or something. You know where the ice cream parlor is here?”

A hand comes down on both Lauri shoulders, shimmering blue.

“Now hold up a bit.” Brendan said, eyes shining. “Are you saying my brother died… because you were confused? And now everything is just all right?”

1 Like

Ideruba “Yeah. We should at least make up for that in some way.”
Ike “Why is this sounding like an anime plot now.”

Lauren scans over Brendan. Now that’s an interesting power. Uh, what was that? Oh, dead people!

“Nobody said that everything’s suddenly okay,” Lauren says, talking slower than usual as she chooses her words. “But if she’s not going to keep trying to kill us, we don’t have to pin her down and interrogate her. Is anybody else craving ice cream all of a sudden?”

Brendan considers that, then reluctantly nods his head.
“Very well. I guess Ice cream would be nice.”

Meanwhile, team supersewer find themselves completely surrounded by a crowd of mushroom people.

OOC: And that’s all for tonight folks! Seeya tomorrow!
And in case anyone is wondering: Brendan’s power is flame dance. He can deconstruct himself to create things, and reconstruct himself by destroying things.

3 Likes

OOC FINALLY A POWER THAT FOLLOWS THE LAW OF CONSERVATION OF MASS! Kinda. Not really.

IC Ike pulls out his wallet “I guess I have 40 dollars that I can use…”
Ideruba “And now that we have Os, We can work.”
Ike “B-but we have class…”
Ideruba “Oh noes.”

Lily arrives behind the shroom people and slides down her mask and puts on her googles

“Ice cream it is, then.”

OOC: I’m off for tonight as well.

OOC I’ll see you all tomorrow. I’ll go watch youtube and discord while I wait

Ivan looks at all the mushroom men. “I hate lamps.”

“What do we do?” Blake said to Ivan as he huddled up against Simon.

@jayzor17 “Did you find her?” Conner said as he ran up from behind the group.

One of the mush-men steps forward, a young man about the same age as Ivan.
“What business do you surface dwellers have in the land of the Myco?”