Super Serums RP

Lily “Great. Guess I’m your ally.”

Ike “Wonder if anyone else in the town remembers the headline we were in.”
Ideruba “Probs not.”
Ike shrugs “You know anything about the mirror Os.”

Lauren looks at her innocently. “What? It’s my name, I called it.”
Oswald looks up from his birthday cake flavored ice cream. “What mirror, again?”

Nid looks a bit lost.
Simon steps in.
“Do you really live in the sewer?”
“Of course not! Our great kingdom extends deep into the…” You know what, follow us. If you want to help us, we can discuss it in my palace." The Myco begin marching forward, herding the others along with them.

2 Likes

Aris waks around town some, pondering how to kill the doctor. Considering the powers of the serum, it seems unlikely I’d just be able to fill him with lead. Bringing down the building could work, and I could possibly plant a bomb in the sewers underneath. He heads back to his hotel room and grabs his maps, and goes down into the sewers to scout out the entrance. The map seemed to imply it was small, but I have to see it first.

Lily follows excited

Ideruba “The mirror world that the bootleg came from.”

“Well it’s my name too, so how about neither of us use it? You could be, uh…” Lauren fails to come up with any names on the spot.

2 Likes

As Aris is walking down the street, he see’s a man with an owl mask and a briefcase following him.

Lauren snarls. “Call me bootleg one more time, and I swear I’m gonna…”
“Kill his brother?” Brendan suggests, glaring at her. She looks at the ground.
“Uh… nevermind.”

Ike “Kill him. I don’t care. Just a fragment of my mind gone.”
Ideruba “Why so cold today?”
Ike “We should head to class soon. Can you take it for us?”
Ideruba sighs “Fine.”

Ike suggests a name “Jīguāng? Its Chinese. I dont know.”

Lauren just looks at him. “I’m not Chinese.”

The Myco parade arrives at a strange glowing archway.
“Are you ready to follow us?” Nid asks.

Ike “i’m sorry. It means laser in Chinese.”
Ideruba “Why not be a weeb and choose Rēza”

Lily smiles “Hell yeah.”

“We could have code names or something.” Mirror!Lauren suggests. Like Red and Blue, or Red and Green. Or we could be planets, mercury and Jupiter."

“Mercury and Jupiter don’t even sound like real names, though. Although…” she thinks for a moment, smiling a bit. “Artemis is sometimes used as a name, right?”

Ike “Where is she gonna live?”

“Artemis and Diana. The Greek and Roman names for the Goddess of the hunt. That’s a good idea.” She glares at Ike. “I’m going to live at my house, silly… oh wait.”

“I was gonna say Artemis and Selene, but that works too.” Lauren shrugs. “And in this world, it’s my house. Sorry, but you’re going somewhere else.”

IC: Daniel sits in his room, looking at more maps on his computer and occasionally hitting the wall in a frustrated manner.

He mutters something about the lab and serum, hitting more keys on his computer in a frenzied manner. He already has the plans for most of the city in his head, granted not the sewer system very well but so far he doesn’t seem to anticipate needing to use it…and still no intel on the inter-Power conflict beside a few faces and names.

“And the mad bomber who tried to attack the group in the middle of town…must be another interest. Doesn’t seem to be aligned with either party. Maybe they could be reasoned with…although the bombing does seem to suggest otherwise.”

OOC: Yes, I know Omega is offline, I can wait for him to post.

1 Like

Ike “i have room but Ide exists.”
Ideruba sighs “I’ll give control to you for the time being then.”
Ike nods “Actually Oswald would be more trust worthy then me.”

“I can help with living space. My house has some new vacancies in it… and this way I can keep an eye on you.” Brendan says, reluctantly. “But right now, we need to be worrying about the doctor. If what Ide said is true, this mirror business isn’t the only fishy thing going on right now.”

1 Like

“No, we need to make sure that everyone here is on the same side,” Lauren says, clearly referring to the other Lauren. “We also need to decide which one of us is which. Artemis or Diana?” she asks.

Ide “First Ike will take you to the sewers. Mushshroon people exist.” He forms himself “Toodles time for class.” He leaves

Ike “Yeah. We need go back to the sewers”