Super Serums RP

Lilith “My tongue is good for that.”
Ideruba cringed Please stop.
Lily Stop what?

Scott continues to test out his powers. “Huh. Neat.”

OOC: This is probably my last post for the night. Probably.

Frederick rolls his eyes. Kids these days…
“Look, are you going to take one or not?”

OOC: @Toa_Distraxx 'Night. :sleeping:

Ike “Uh one more thing. What’s the difference between either.”

OOC: Vials are Physical powers, Thermos are ‘magic’ powers, though I can blur the line however I choose.

Ike shrugs and takes a vial
Ideruba Poor choice.
Lily Telekinesis would be cool
Ideruba Watch it work only 5 inches away though

OOC: You can now create clones! Each one houses one of your alternate personalities, so you can only create two. You can do this effortlessly. In all other respects, it’s basically a Naruto Shadow Clone.

2 Likes

OOC Rip. My puppets
IC Ike doesn’t do anything and just sits down Feel different.
Ideruba I feel normal
Lily We arent ever normal you idiot.

Ivan sees a squirrel and beckons to it. As the squirrel draws nearer, Ivan begins to chirp in squirrel language. The squirrel begins talking back and soon they are engrossed in an ongoing conversation regarding quantum physics and acorn storage. Soon the squirrel leaves with an extensive knowledge of nuclear warfare and Ivan has learned new methods for cracking walnuts.

2 Likes

OOC

So basically each have their own will usually similar to their owner and can revolt like that one filler.

Got it

Y E S
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lauren begins to wander around, looking at the things around her. She looks at Simon, unconsciously beginning to mirror his mannerisms.

OOC I can’t tell if you are tiggered by my questions or excited about my plot idea.
IC Ideruba holds out his hand a clone appears.
Lily is looking at herself which happens to be a feminine body

OOC Also. Clothes is added too?

OOC: I’m just glad I wasn’t the only one who watched all the boat filler tbh. :stuck_out_tongue:
OOC: Yes, clothes are added too.
OOC: Like Shadow Clones, they will vanish if they take an injury that would cause them too bleed or break their bones. @LTVmocs
OOC: Eh…let’s wait on answering that question till later. @LTVmocs again.

1 Like

Ivan watches Laura, and clumsily attempts to mimic her movements, thinking it is some new kind of dance. He is then distracted by the presence of two new people and walks over to Ike and co.

Simon unconsciously picks his nose.

Lily punches Ideruba in the gut.
Ideruba winces “Deserved that.”

OOC Also blood?

She isn’t mirroring him that closely, and instead decides to look elsewhere. Her eyes wander to Lily and Ideruba, information regarding the form and execution of the punch entering her brain.

2 Likes

Ivan walks over. “Greetings I am Ivan! Pray tell, who might jou be?” He notices them fighting and slowly backs away. He sidles next to Simon, and says “Something is off about those three.” Ivan unconsciously begins to summon a storm cloud of bees around his head.

Lily starts beating on Ideruba him coughing a bit but since he’s the original body he doesn’t die and he breaks her arm making her disappear

OOC @Bobofoot Final question most likely. Can he train their endurance? Like Naruto clones at a little before beginning of the Madara reveal can take Kage level hits

Picked up on that rather late.