Super Serums RP

Ike “We find allies of course.” He grins “Gangs seem like a good place to start.”

OOC Crep… Um. Uh. I choose Pawn. Other characters btw are up for grabs for anyone else.

Shame I cant use Irin Smith now…

Aris continues to take notes on the combatants and their powers.

“Uh, gangs? Can’t you just use your clones?”

“He doesn’t have that many clones.” Lauren turns and begins to walk back down the tunnel. “And besides,” she calls over her shoulder, “new people are less likely to annoy me.”

Ike grins “Ditto.” He smiles and follows “First we needa go grab Ide.” I could make a gang if I spilt my mind more… And what would happen to the clones if i took my meds.

OOC: Hey Alpha, how’s it goin’. You should make Theta next. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: “Do we have to?” she whines like a child. “What’s he even doing right now?”

1 Like

Diana grimaces.
“Well, he’s better than Klein, I guess.”

OOC: Is that a RWBY reference I spy with my little eye?

IC: “I doubt it.”

1 Like

IC: Daniel rears back, trying to aim the shield to block the missiles. His grip on the robed man loosens, as the cord is pulled slightly away.

The missiles hit you…but do nothing. Mendacius laughs.

“Oh please, that perv is the worst of the whole quintet.”

OOC Sorry for lack of activity, I have been pretty busy lately so I may not be around to much if that is ok.

1 Like

OOC: oof what’d I miss

Ike “He’s in my class.” He shrugs “You seem to still live with your parents.”

IC: Daniel pauses, and blinks, muttering to himself in a low tone. “Wait what. Really, that’s…that’s it…” He shakes his head, and laughs, quietly at first, and then loudly. He drops the cords and the shield, the material dissolving back into the shadows from whence they came. Gray walks casually towards the missile-man.

“Well. Seems I overestimated your strength. Guess not all the Powers are equal after all.”

“I’m in high school, yes. And missing class right now. Even if I survive all of this, my parents are going to kill me.”

Ike sighs “Go to class then. Should I talk to them or something? I should at least help you for dragging you through this.”

“If anyone needs to talk to them it’s Simon. Not to mention that a college guy trying to cover for me would probably just make things worse.”

1 Like

Ike shrugs “Meh. Might as well get them a gift so they wont be as mad”

Lauren glares at him. “Don’t.”

Ike “Why dont you go back to school while I go grab Ideruba and then we meet up. Best of both sides.”