Super Serums RP

The green robed man falls backward in terror.

OOC: Everyone is suddenly and inexplicably wearing santa hats.

1 Like

OOC Is that um. A gm comment or…
Gonna react ooc then
OOC: Ike “Should I pull out my miniskirt santa outfit now?”
Ideruba “Ugh. God no. Send me to hell.”

IC Ike looks at Bren “Why dont you and Dauren go hang out. Okay?”

IC: Daniel towers over the robed man (which is mainly because he’s on the ground and not due to his height). “Now,” he says in a flat tone. “Please tell me-who are you, and who are these people who seem to be running rampant alongside you?”

Ivan abruptly starts, and shakes his head, dazed.
OOC what have I missed? Ivan was eating with the Myco, then I got really busy.

Lilith gives him an odd look “Uh. Okay there man?”

Lauren notes with interest. I guess you have something else to say, huh?

1 Like

Ike glances at her “Go to school. You probably should.”

OOC: It was a joke. :stuck_out_tongue:

Diana and Brendan exchange a glance and awkwardly back away from the two of them.

Nothing much has happened with team Myco, I’m working on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

The green robed man trembles inside his shield.
“Uh, listen here! You have no business with us, so unless you wanna get mixed up in a gang war, get lost!”

OOC Should Owen be in the gang war?
:thinking:
IC Ike shrugs “Have fun kiddos. Uh. Should I give you my number or…”

Aris continues to watch the gang war, taking notes and pictures.

“I’m not showing up halfway through the day with some half-baked excuse for where I was. I’m just not going today. Kara can interrogate me all she wants tomorrow.”

“And who is this Kara?”

“A person. Now run off and find Id now, will ya?”

“Then where are you goin? Might as well come with me so you can give Ide the serum.” He mouthes after Theres a reason I split the group apart

“No. I don’t like him.” She stands defiantly, as if saying convince me.

“Fine. Its okay that you dont like him.” He sighs and puts a hand on his head “But might as well make the best of the situation.”
He mouthes *Maybe create a friendship between the other two. *
He coughs and continues “I can’t leave a brother behind like that. We need to get stronger and develop as a group.”
He mouthes again *So maybe let the two get to know each other and understand each others motives. *
Ike “After all. We at least help fix all the problems that are around us.”
*Starting with your sister’s and Bren’s. His brother died due to her. *
Ike “So we should start by boosting our power as if one person in the group gets stronger, we all do.”
*And if one person forgives another in the group, we all benefit *
“And we can fix our problems and move on as better and stronger people.”

OOC i’m just gonna put *'s around mouthing for now. Lauren should be able to read lips with her power right?
:thinking:

OOC: Yeah, I’ve been playing under that assumption.

IC: *She’s not my sister, * Lauren mouths back. “Fine, I didn’t need a speech. Let’s get moving.”

Ideruba nods and writes on a sheet of paper his number. He hands it to the others and leads Lauren down the street “Sorry about the speech. I’ve been pent up.”

OOC When you feel the rp is gonna die soon

“Yes, because the past two days have been so normal.” She glances back towards the tunnels. “You know, I’m not a fan of mortal danger or anything, but my to-do list is kinda empty today.”

“Honestly. I dont think heading there is a good idea for us. We have no fire power with our powers. We’re better off handling a couple things behind the scenes.” He shrugs