Super Serums RP

“What, and your clone is? We can at least go down there and observe the situation.”

“My clone is disposable and leaves us, the people who need to stay alive, safe.” He sighs “Also he seems more useful as a bodyguard for the boy. Lily also wiggle her way into the other group a bit gaining me trust and Intel.”

“Don’t you have classes to be at, or something?”

“Don’t you also have classes?” He shrugs “I have Ide for now I guess.”

OOC: When you complaining about the dead rp but you avoid all the encounters. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She glares at him. “Fine.”

OOC: When you spend hours trying to come up with something better but get lazy and just go with the thing that popped into your head in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OOC Well… Ike is a bit too cautious

He grins “If it’s in your interests, I can send Ide to go scout instead of us.”

“You can do whatever you want.” She turns on her heel and walks back down the street. “Maybe Os is more friendly.”

Did I ever mention Os’s name? Hm. Hope she doesn’t go down… Ike shrugs and walks down the street a good amount Wait is she going down? He sighs “Eh. Guess it’s not my fault if she dies…” He continues walking. It wouldn’t be if I left right? Eh… I can send Ide over and give him my spare serum. Maybe drop by the doc. He pauses and looks back stopping mid-step stumbling to a halt Hm… Would it be better to go and gain her trust? I’ll just go grab Ide and get the notes. Maybe I should call her in as a missing person… The cops can handle it.

He gets to the campus and runs into Ide who is giving someone a pen.
Ideruba “Thanks for the notes dude.”
Ike raises an eyebrow “I thought I told you to do our own notes.”
Ideruba “I… Uh… Doodled in a couple pages… That counts right?”
Ike sighs “Let’s just go.”

Ideruba follows him as they walk down the gray pavement of their school
Ike “Updates?”
Ide “I haven’t found anything.”
Ike nods “Know any friends that could help.”
Ideruba looks away briskly fidgeting his hands “Maybe the guy I found? Or maybe Paw-“
Ike cuts him off “Pawn is busy with his life.”
“He would help us.”
“Every favor has to be returned eventually though. Equivalent Excha-“
“Yo. This isn’t FMA. I’m not your metal brother.”
Ike thinks to himself Oswald is my metal little bro…

Ideruba “Anyway… Where’s Laurie?”
Ike cringes a bit “Never give people nicknames involving ‘ie’”
Ideruba “Aw. Ikie, that isn’t gonna stop me.”
As they step off campus Ike hits him with a hammer “This will.”
That isn’t gonna stop me
“What a pest.”

Ideruba dissipates as Ike hits him again.
Ike walks back down the street taking a slow pace
Ike Should we stop by the doc?
Ideruba We should… Why though
Ike explains about the serum giving to clones
Ideruba What happens if you give us all serums… Do you get an upgrade after that? Can we drink multiple serums? Do the powers last as long as we have the serum? Or are they infinite. How useful is this?
Ike sighs “My darn head.”
Ideruba So um… Shall we head by?
Ike pulls out the serum and forms him as a clone handing it to him
Ideruba gets ready to drink “Hey wait. What if a clone drinks a thermos instead of a vial?”
Ike “Wanna go try?”
Ideruba nods “Yeah.” He puts the vial away
Ike nods “Go to the doc.” He hands Ideruba some money. “Go to the sewers after.”

Ideruba nods and goes to the doc

Ike starts heading to the sewers and pulls out his phone “Lets call the cops then…” He starts dialing the tipping service

Ike bal: 440
Ide bal: 100

OOC Reading back but…

This implies that there are man made creatures :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I mean… I guess breeded animals count… Maybe human children too?

1 Like

Your clones come to mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OOC: Wow, LTV’s been busy.

IC: Lauren heads back into the tunnels, assuming that they’re still there.

OOC: @Bobofoot I’m taking your lack of a response as evidence that she gets in without any trouble?

1 Like

OOC i’ve been wasting time.

Ideruba walks to the lab as he sees Pawn about to open it
Pawn’s eyes open in surprise “Oh hey.”
Ideruba hands him 100 dollars “Get me a thermos please.”
Pawn sighs “No prob Ide.” He goes inside carrying a suitcase
Ideruba smiles

Ike runs to the tunnels

OOC Is it fine if Pawn has “A gang balance” to be used to run his gang? Afterall. They need money @Bobofoot

OOC: I can’t believe I missed this…ah well.

IC: Weaver laughs, the sound muted and hollow. “A gang war? How fun.”

He stands adjacent from the robed man and folds his arms. “So this is all due to Powers, empowered humans, warring against each other? Well I suppose it was a matter of time before less-than-noble people acquired the serum, though I did think the good doctor would be a bit better judge of character…hmm.”

“Now, kindly explain whose fighting who, and such.” He knelt, touching some of the shadows on the ground and drawing forth another bladed, shield-like construct, holding it at his side as if ready to move against any other attackers.

The man looks confused.
“Uh… us South streeters are gonna take back the municipal library from those dirty 16th avanuers!”

@jayzor17 sorry, missed that. You reach the gate without issue. The others are nowhere to be seen.

2 Likes

Taking one last breath, Lauren steps through the gate.

Ooc- i wanna jump back in but what should i do?

OOC: Uh… get the others that were in the Myco kingdom active again? We’re low on activity right now.

OOC [quote=“jayzor17, post:1627, topic:41500”]
were in the Myco kingdom active again?
[/quote]

You called?
IC Lily walks around the kingdom having left the dinner / whatever (were they eating. I cant remember…) “This place looks amazing. I wonder why we havent found them yet…”

1 Like

Bailey was wandering around, looking for ivan because rasins

Lily walks over “Ayo.”