Super Serums RP

“Hm. Would it?”

Bailey shrugs “dunno, thats why i asked you”

“Hm. Interesting”

bailey yawns a bit when was the last time i slept?

Lily goes to the quicksilver stone Wonder what would happen if I liked it

Bailey wonders what shes doing due to me not knowing either

=P

Would licking this magic glowing stone give me powers? Hm. Sounds stupid. I should try.

ooc- ah

lel

ic- “whacha doin?”

“Thinking.”

“you do that.” He sits down. He began to slowly fall asleep but jolted up “huhwha- oh.”

He points the other way, behind enemy lines.

“Will you help us? Please do! I gotta get the latest— er, its an important strategic position!”

@jayzor17 Lauren finds herself standing on a wooden platform on the side of the tree. The tree, among eleven others, are gargantuan by normal standards, easily the size of redwoods. They are arranged in a circle in a massive cave. The bottom of the cave is shrouded on mist.

“Hey there. Took you long enough.” Brendan walks up.

IC: Daniel shrugs. “Fine. What’s your name by the way? Green-Robed-Man-Who-Fires-Missiles is a bit of a mouthful anyway.”

He looks in the direction robe-man pointed, trying to pick out details. “Who is the leader of the enemy side again?”

Bailey sighed in boredom

OOC: A circle of twelve redwoods? You’re getting lazy. :stuck_out_tongue: Nobody else is going to get that, are they?

IC: “Ike was being annoying.” She looks around the cave, taking it in. “How do these things even grow underground?” She looks directly at a tree, hoping that her eyes will give her the answer.

Bailey looks at Lily “whats your name, by the way”

“Um. Lily.”

OOC Rip Pawn.

“neat. im bailey” jeez i hate my name

“Ahm. Neato.” She looks at the stone Its glowing and pretty. Is this like a super hero comic where if I touch it, I get powers

Bailey just continues to sit down

Lily touches the stone rubbing it a bit