Super Serums RP

Ooc- ok, nothing there has changed

Ic- Bailey meanders around, looking for someone he knew. he spots ivan and walks up to him

“Your right hand is gone. A righty would’ve kept their right hand.”

“Yeah, and?” He walks across the bridge, clearly a little uncomfortable about it.

She shrugs. “It’s an observation. Just means you were smart about your powers.” Her eyes continue scanning everything around them, the bridge especially. “Do you have a limit on how long you can hold a construct?”

He shrugs. “Not that I know of, but think about it this way: your hand is missing, it hurts, and you can restore it with the flick of a switch. How long do you think you could resist flipping it?”

Lauren’s eyes snap forward to judge the distance remaining and whether it’s worth the sprint. “Let’s get going.”

Its about a hundred yards, pretty easy. You cross without incident.

Jules appears nearby the laboratory, holding a thermos of serum. She drinks it.

OOC: When I said 'just pop up, I didn’t mean it quite so literally. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: You gain Spirit thread!
You can touch any two objects, and they will be bound by a ghostly chain. The chain can be whatever length/size you want, cannot be broken, and is as flexible as rope. Both Creating and dismissing a spirit thread takes one action.

1 Like

Ike gets to the hole of the tunnel and takes a breath. He goes in

OOC Can IDE control weather underground?
Also can Lily expand herself when she’s made of lava? Or does she just turn into lava and can’t move or change

IC: Lauren sighs a breath of relief as she takes her quick final steps off the bridge. “Where are we going again?”

IC: He see’s the bridge just as Brendan is about to dispel it.

OOC: He can, but it’s weaker. She can move around and melt stuff, but she can’t change size, and the lava will retain it’s form. So, she won’t be a puddle, but a lava person, if that makes sense.

1 Like

Ike eyes widen and he starts booking it across Hope those years of running away from bullies can help me now.

Jules, formulating a plan to acquire weapons, proceeds to walk into town.

Brendan spots you and refrains from dispelling the bridge till you get to the other side.

Jules hears the sound of carnage echoing from the residential quarter.

Jules, curious, decides to head in that direction…

…Very, very quietly.

Ike continues running making sure not to hold his breath

Pawn walks around and goes into an alleyway

Brendan grins as you reach him. “Well then, took you long enough.” He snaps his fingers and the bridge explodes in blue flame, engulfing much of the trees, though it burns out quickly, only destroying enough to regenerate his hand.

Jules see’s the gang war in progress.
I’ll give you the short version:
One side (the south streeters) are led by Linen emerald, a guy in green robes with a shield/missile power. The other is led by Shell, a man with guns for hands. They and their armies are battling at the corner of main street, fighting over who controls the library. You see a strange figure talking to Linen.

Ike sighs “Okay. We should get back guys.”
Lily “Ike. God ■■■■ live a little.”
Ike “But I don’t want them hurt…”
Ideruba sighs “Then stop being a dumb ■■■ and help them.”

“Also, you kinda can’t go back, remember?”

Its Os! He’s there too!