Super Serums RP

Ivan regains consciousness, and feels both powerful and hungover. He stands up and begins to walk out of the house, on his way back to the lab the voices around him slowly get quieter.

Bailey had wandered back to the lab.

Scott woke up to find his phantom hands gone.

Map and note on money: Normsville is a small town, surrounded by forests to the east and plains to the west, with a river splitting the town into a west half and an east half. A main street running west-to-east splits it into quarters. The Northeast section is residential, the houses getting nicer the closer to the forest you get. Artanium labs is also in this quarter, next to the river. The South East section is the grocery and store stuff. It has a Walmart, a Corner market, a YMCA, and various fast food stores, along with all the other stuff you get around there. The Southwest section is industrial, with factories and such, as well as a greasy little shopping center that only hobos use, and science supply shop next to the river. The Northwest is the ‘downtown’, hardest to get too for outsiders, and is where the Mom 'n Pop businesses, the quaint parks, and brick roads are. As for serums: each serum after your first will cost you $100. Every character has $200 for pocket money, (your cost-of-living expenses are assumed to be covered by parents/nine-to-five, depending on the age of the character) as for getting the money, well… be creative. You can do lots of things to get money, the people of Normsville are pretty well of and quite generous… though there’s also a bank in the Southeast quadrant, if you want to go that route. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ideruba still has his powers as who sleeps for 12 hours?

He goes to get a job at the YMCA

OOC: no idea whats going on so
IC: A man walks out of a building, he goes to run for his car but finds himself suddenly in the woods.

1 Like

Scott makes his breakfast, and heads to Walmart to work.

OOC: Basically everyone went to the lab and got their serums and then did things with their powers

Lauren hasn’t been sleeping. She’s too excited to sleep. The effects of the serum were, quite honestly, amazing. Her eyes had become little sponges, soaking up anything and everything around her. She had spent the night scouring her room, drinking in every little detail. She knew the composition of her desk, the inner workings of her computer, the wavelength of the light coming from her nightlight.

She also knew that she had less then three hours left until the serum wore off. That bothered her. And it bothered her that it bothered her. She had lived her entire life without this. There was no reason that she couldn’t go back to living that way. But at the same time, she remembered what it was like when Simon had given her the vitamins. The fog, as if she couldn’t see clearly. That’s what normal life would be like now. And she didn’t want to live like that.

She gets dressed, unconsciously choosing a rather muted outfit. Two hours before school started? Plenty of time for negotiations. She jumps from her window, landing neatly with a roll she had learned last night, and begins to walk back to the lab.

Ivan walks up the sidewalk to the lab. He checks his email on his phone. He has a message from a Nigerian prince offering him money. Ivan smiles. Luck is with him today. He quickly replies to the email, accepting his offer. As he looks up from his phone, he could have sworn he saw a squirrel with a periodic table of elements.

Bailey sees him and waves

Ivan walks toward Bailey, smiling. “My friend! How are you today?” Ivan opens his arms wide for a bear hug that will undoubtedly be incredibly awkward for everyone else.

“I’m doing good, you?” He decides this may be custom in his family or something and gives him a quick hug. A half hearted one at that, but still a hug.

Ooc- which is probably the only one he’ll ever give because I hate hugs lol

Ivan accidentally squeezes the air out of Bailey, and backs away, asking “How is your floaty thingy?

Bailey gasps a few times . “It’s good…i think. It should be, at least”

He floats up about ten feet and lays mid air “yep. Still good”

Ivan nods in satisfaction, beaming as usual. He then looks at the lab. “I vonder vhat surprises vill greet us this day!”

The trio works at his regular job after applying for a job at YMCA.
Extra jobs would be nice.
Make more cash.
Buy vials.
Yeah. More cash is so useful

Simon has put out a table with a SERUMS- $100 sign on it.

OOC: I’m not gonna be on much today, sorry. If you want to get your powers returned you can just auto-pilot get the same as the one you had (not a different one, as that would require me being there), just deduct 100 $ from your money. Other than that, my offline rules still apply. @Morgy, uh… you can decide between the ability to stick to objects, allowing you to run up walls etc.,
or jet thrusters that grow from your wrists.

1 Like

Lauren approaches, stopping a distance away. Ivan and Bailey. Beastmaster and Floater. Might as well say hello. She continues walking, waving if either of them look up and see her.

Bailey notices her and waves

@ToaTumult “I dunno. But man, the serums a tad expensive.”

He sighs and pulls out a wallet.

Ivan sees Lauren and calls out to her. “Greetings comrade! Come over here, drinks on me! I’m rich! Thank jou Prince of Nigeria!” As Ivan says this, he pulls out two hundred dollar bills from his wallet, and slams them on the table. He then grabs two of the serums and hands them to Bailey and Lauren. As he does this, a tidal wave of cockroaches come surging forward, each bearing an offering of spare change. As the heaping mass of bugs presents their gift to Ivan, he directs them to drop all the coins on the table. The pile of coins is massive, and although it is mostly pennies, there is little to no conceivable way that it wouldn’t amount to at least $100. Ivan proceeds to help himself to a vial.
Balance: $0.