Super Serums RP

Ivan spots his friends with the Rhuts. “Hello Kamarades! Isn’t zis veird!”

Ike waves “We need help stopping a war.”
Lilith appears “Would you help?”

Bailey nods “i almost got shot with lazers”

@LTVmocs “uh…sure”

IC: Daniel puts his hands back in his pockets, staring at Shell for a moment before nodding. “…give out weapons like candy, and the world becomes a battleground.” He stares ahead at Shell for a moment, and then twitches.

“Ah…do you notice anyone watching us? Like on the edge of the battlefield?” Daniel turns around in a short circle, looking for any trace of any observers.

As soon as Daniel mentions the idea that they’re being watched Jules quietly ducks out of sight, hopefully fast enough to avoid notice but not fast enough to catch attention.

Nid runs up to Ivan panicking. “It’s the Ruhts! The Ruhts are trying to steal the stone! We’ll die!”

Shell shrugs. “Nah, I didn’t see any of that.”

Ideruba “Wait… We aren’t. You guys are hogging the stone.”
Ike “A bunch of myco pulled out a batman and killed the kid’s parents.”
Ideruba “And he almost is dead too. They need the stone too…” He sighs

OOC: I guess everyone’s in the same place right now?

IC: “It’s not hogging.” Lauren is looking around the cavern: at the environment, the buildings, the Myco. Her eyes are like black holes, absorbing any information the area has to offer her. And what it does have… well, she doesn’t like it. She scowls in frustration while continuing. “The two environments… they definitely aren’t compatible. I… I’m not sure sharing is an option, here.”

Are we the bad guys now? Scott thinks.

Ike shrugs “Couldn’t they split the stone in half?”
Lily sighs “Not all problems can be solved.”
Ike “Then what’s the reason of not trying to solve it?”
Ideruba “What a child.”
Ike sighs

Bailey is confused as to what is going on

Ivan summons a swarm of bees and has them cover the stone, forming a casing almost, stingers bared.

Ike pauses “How does this work?”
Ideruba I can try heating up the air around the bees and kill them as insets can’t stand intense heat or cold.
Maybe snow would be better?
Heat would be hard to show and it would be common in this cave.
But it isn’t humid enough for a heat wave or anything.
I can try at least.

Bren pauses, unsure of what to do. He turns to Lauren.
“Do you mean that only one side can have the stone?”

Simon steps forward. “Maybe I could cut it in half? It’s risky, but it may be the only way.”

Laurel rubs her temples and talks slowly, like explaining to a child. “The Myco and the Ruht live in different places for a reason. If you try and bring all of the Ruht here, they would suffer and eventually die anyways. If you try and move both the Myco and the stone to where the Ruht live, the Myco would slowly die off. And before you ask, sending the stone back and forth between them wouldn’t work, either. It’s like those apocalypse movies: sure, you have a group of survivors, but the world around them has changed too much for them to do much more than survive. Not to mention that someone from one of the groups would inevitably try and end the sharing, putting us right back where we are.”

“Well… I’d need to look at it. It’s a stupid idea, I just need to get a handle on how stupid.” She glances off at her double. “And Diana needs to stop destroying buildings. I swear, if somebody starts coming after me because she made another stupid…”

OOC: I don’t know what’s happening anymore

OOC: Everyone’s back in the same place on the outskirts of the Myco Kingdom and Lauren is expositing (I’m pretty sure what she’s saying is right; Bobo mentioned a bit of this in a PM a while back and he hasn’t corrected me yet).

OOC: Okay, so Team Ruht and Team Myco are still fighting?

OOC: For some reason we haven’t actually started fighting, but we’re gonna get there. Soon.

Lily back away and Ike stabs her
Ike Okay. Okay. We get rid of those bees. Intercept the stone and keep it neutral.
Ideruba forms himself and tries causing a heatwave around the stone so the bees can die