Super Serums RP

“Ah,” she hums noncommittally, staring at him in hopes of gleaning any additional information - say, his power, and whether or not she’s unlocked seeing people’s thoughts.

Ike “Hopefully his other personas were naked by something other then his middle and last name.”
Ideruba “We were creative enough.”
Lily “We can assume he has DID.”
Ike reminds her “Symptoms of DID cross over with other things like schizophrenia.”
Ideruba “We can assume he has one eye from what i know.”

His power is a strange one… you think it’s some sort of healing power, but the reading is distorted… like you’re focusing on the wrong thing.

Oz: “Well, I remember Lily. The other two… I dunno.”

1 Like

Lily “Nice. 10 points for me.”
Ike sighs “Let’s go look for our favorite red eye mayo girl.”
Ideruba shakes his head “Was that a yugioh reference?”

She tries to focus on the way he interacts with the world around him… or at least, that’s her intention. She’s not really sure how to do that, though. In the back of her mind, she also wonders why Simon hasn’t snarked at her while she does apparently nothing.

1 Like

Funny… Quartet can’t seem to find her.

Simon is fiddling with a bronze ring covered in scratched lines, suddenly looking very fatigued. You can tell he’s using his power… but–

“Hey, we need to get moving. Quintet is getting closer, and I’m not sure how long I can keep him from finding us.”

1 Like

She motions down the hill. “Lead on.” You know, all of this time I yell at people switched with other versions of themselves for trying to hide, and yet here I am, pretending I know him. Hypocrite.

Ike gives up and grabs his face mask. He puts it on along with his hood and walks around town quietly Does anyone here know us?
Ideruba Seeing how we hadn’t met anyone before the experiments probably not.
Lily Didnt the bootleg Lauren say we were a group of four here?
Ike nods Oz has an eyepatch too. The mask and hood will keep us from getting mistaken from them

OOC I don’t think I’ve said this but it’s one of those dusk masks you wear so dust doesn’t get in your lungs

I’m also ready for Os to betray them…

As Simon and Lauren enter the village, a dog recognizable as Blake runs out and barks happily. Simon kneels down to pet it, and Lauren sees its Bronze collar. And suddenly it clicks. Simon’s power is amplifying other powers, and Blake can hide itself, but the powers are somehow connected to the bronze items, which is why it took so long for you to figure out.

You both would notice that this version of Normsville looks slightly more run down than yours. Lauren especially can see that Simon looks a little underfed, and he has the same array of injuries that your Simon always seems to have.

Quartet is not approached by anyone.

1 Like

Huh. Wonder how my eyes would work with him helping me. Maybe I could see back ho- actually, let’s not go there. She looks around, wary for other people.

OOC New head canon. Alexis is genderbent Simon
IC Ike walks quietly glancing around

“Anyway, here we are.” He waves Lauren over to a small house.

1 Like

She follows slowly. Do I tell him? It’s not like travelling between worlds is that far-fetched, given that we have powers.

Simon stops just before opening the door.
“Seriously, are you alright? You look a little out of it, and you’ve hardly said a thing since I found you. You didn’t even stop to pet Blake. You always pet Blake.”

1 Like

Screw it, I have to tell him.

“Simon, this, uh, this may be weird, but bear with me. Who am I?”

Ideruba takes over and looks through what he has Kitchen knives and hammers
Lily I think our inventory could replace the hammer and sickle

Simon rolls his eyes.
“The weirdest, most annoying person in the world. Now seriously, what’s up?”

Oz: “Anything in particular we want to be looking for?”

1 Like

“Well, you aren’t trying to steal my eyes, for one. Simon, I want you to be very specific: who am I?”

LIly gleefully grins “Nothing.”
Ike sighs “Lauren and information. Maybe our counterpart.”

Simon stops, looking genuinely concerned.
“You’re Lauren Adelaide, member of the resistance, leader of this cell, and… well, yeah.”

Oz: “I might can find Ike.”

2 Likes