Super Serums RP

ooc- yuwotm8

Oz: “Rude. I’m sure he’s waiting for us on the third floor. He likes doing stuff like that.”

Simon shrugs. “I don’t know what you’re walking into. I don’t even know where your walking, or whether or not I should help. What are you even doing here?”

1 Like

OOC: It’s a kind of joke that a character sneezes when their name is said somewhere else. It is tradition. :stuck_out_tongue:

She shakes her head. “Are you always this difficult?” She holds up a hand to stall any potential response. “Not important. I was, uh, underground for a while. I went through the gate to come back aboveground, and now I’m here. Which means that Diana can be me. Oh, isn’t that great. Diana’s not important to this conversation,” she interjects, moving her hand to emphasize the waiting part. “When I went through the gate I arrived on the hill where you found me. I would rather go home, not that I know how to do that.” She shrugs. “We might as well go inside while we’re here. If Adelaide can be a rebel leader, maybe I can be too.”

ooc- Where are they, i wanna have bialey meet alt bailey

this is gonna be fun

OOC: You don’t have to go anywhere, lucky you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ooc- so the conversation is right next to bailey or the other bailey is?

Confuzzled much.

OOC: Neither. I’m saying Alt!Bailey is heading your way… tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ooc- yessssss

Ic- Bailey wonders what to do. To be honest, he hadnt even figured out exactly what his power was

Ike nods Shut up for a bit. We need to taunt him a bit.
Ideruba grins and starts figuring our how to get up

Simon pauses, considering. “I guess? I suppose it makes sense for you to be identical.”

A man identical to Bailey appears near the Myco buildings.

There is a staircase.

1 Like

She sighs. “I guess we’re doing this?”

Lily grins and does a light jog up the staircase “Running is great.”

Simon opens the door and leads Lauren inside. Scott sits at the table, looking bored.
“Wait! Is that Lauren?”

Quartet reaches the top. They see light coming from under a door at the end of a hall.

2 Likes

Her smile is tired and small. “Sure?”

Lily grins “Shiny.”
Ike takes a quick pace towards it Os. Get ready because you’re our shield in this situation alone with Lily.
Ideruba What should I do?
Lily Make Thunder? That seems good to attack with. Make it rain. Get Os to grab our opponent when he is metal. Easy kill.
Ike sighs Killing is bad. No U.

IC: The hooded man stares down at her impassively. “Why are you spying on me? Who are you? What do you know about the Serums?”

The two remaining limbs attempt to tighten to prevent escape.

She flinches slightly as the limbs tighten before grabbing another sword, now pointing two at the man while trying to circle around him.

“Why should I tell you anything?”

Simon shakes his head. “No, we still don’t know where she is. This is… Rose. Hows Brendan?”
Scott frowns. “Oh, that sucks. He ain’t looking to good, I’m afraid.”

The door opens and Ike peeks out. “Um, hello?”

Lily grins “Hello sir. My name is Lily. What is yours?”

“Oh, Lily! How’ve you been? I see you’ve somehow possesed some schmuck that looks just like me!” He laughs. The laughter goes on for a while, till he’s almost crying. Then he stops. “Hold up, your still in my head. What’s going on here?”