Super Serums RP

She winces again. “What’s up with his place?” she says, eyes boring into the back of Simon’s head as if she can access the information that way. “Why the rebellion? Why is Brendan infected by some eldritch mutation?”

Ike nods “Surprise. Surprise. He was right.”

Simon shrugged. “We rebelled because Mordred killed the old ruler and took over, using thugs like Bailey and Quintet to keep the population under control. You- er, Adelaide and Brendan saved me when some thugs attacked and burned down my parents home. He gathered a group of orphans and kids whose parents are locked up, and took care of them. It was only recently we started striking out against Mordred. Things were going well… till Adelaide disappeared out of the blue, leaving Brendan stuck in a fight against Bailey without backup.”

Oswald: Maybe we should be going…

OtherIke: “Oh? So its you who’ve stolen him.” His eyes glow dangerously.

1 Like

He tilts his head “Steal? Oh no… I wouldn’t ever do that. Want to see him? I’m not sure how to take him out and give him back.” Nah. It’s fine.

“Mordred, huh? He sounds like the person to talk to around here.”

Oswald: No really, that may not be a good idea

Other!Ike: “Give him back, NOW.”

Simon pales. “Uh, no. Definitely not.”

“The evil overlord of these parts? I think I need to schedule an appointment.”

Ideruba grins and taps his foot summoning Oswald in front of them. “I’ll leave you guys to talk.”
Ike forms Lily next to Os and starts stepping backwards casually.

OOC If They’re already summoned in one location… Could Ike be somewhere else and still summon them to his location :thinking:

He is summonable at anytime so it would make sense

Simon opens his mouth and closes it. You don’t need magic eyes to see the gears in his head start turning, then stop, quite stuck.

“Ah, Oswald! Thought you could get away, eh?”

Oswald groans in dread.

OOC: Yeah, but he couldn’t send them back.

1 Like

“I’m not evil, if that’s what you’re thinking. But if there’s a problem, no use in running away from it. That’s what got me here in the first place.”

“What? No! There’s not running from problems, but what you’re doing is stupidity! You see Bren? One of Mordred’s lackeys did this too him. And you want to challenge the big boss himself?”

IC: The hooded man shrugs. “I’m looking to find out things about this…place. You were spying, so you see to have a similar goal.” He shrugs. “I could be wrong, but I’m tired of wandering around and trying to find things out.”

He waved a finger, and the two limbs release Jules, fading into nothing. “Perhaps I was too blunt, I never was good at starting conversations.”

“I’m a Power. I make things. Are you one as well?”

She shrugs. “I’m not gonna challenge him. Couldn’t if I tried. That’s the thing though - I’m harmless. He might underestimate me, and I can get you something else.”

“I… I guess?”

“If you have a problem, say it.”

He looks from Brendan to you, anguish evident in his eyes. He opens his mouth… and closes it.

“Never mind. I don’t really know you anyway. Do what you will.”

“Okay. Guess I’ll just walk out that door and die now. Thanks for the help and all.” She turns, and begins to walk away, pausing by the door. Come on, you idiot…

Simon growls angrily.
“Well? Go on, imposter! You’ve said your piece, now get out of–”
“Simon.” Brendan interrupts him, speaking gently.
“But Bren! She isn’t Lauren, you said so yourself!”
“Simon, help her. Please.”

Brendan falls silent, and Simon growls again, turning and marching towards Lauren.
“I guess I’ll help you, but only cause I don’t want to see Lauren die, even if it’s just someone who looks like her.”

“I guess you’re not a nice Simon after all.” She walks out of the building, ignoring anything from the people in the outer room.

OOC Makes sense.
IC Ike walks down the staircase with Ideruba grinning for him
Ike mentally sighs How are we gonna pull this off?
Ideruba Walk down as fast as you can.

Lily steps in front of Oswald “Lets not…”