Super Smash Bros: Tournament of Power

The roar of the crowd resounded in Goku’s ears. Words could not adequately describe the Saiyan’s excitement. He was about to enter the ultimate battle for glory. The winner of this tournament would fight the undefeated champion, Master Hand himself. The prize for defeating this ultimate entity was more wealth than any mortal could imagine. But Goku didn’t care about the money. His reason for entering the tournament was a simple one: The rush of battle. Goku sat in his locker room. “Remember your Ultra Instinct and you’ll do fine,” Piccolo coached him. Vegeta sulked in the corner. “What’s got you down, Vegeta?” Goku asked. Vegeta snarled. The prince’s pride was injured because he had been defeated in the qualifying rounds by a short boy with a keyblade. “Now, the moment you’ve been waiting for,” Master Hand called over the speakers (The champion of the previous tournament announced the next) “The first battle of the 19th annual Super Smash Tournament begins now!”
“Get out there now!” Piccolo urged.
“For this first battle, we have Goku the Saiyan of Universe DBZ-7 up against Mario Mario of the Mushroom Kingdom!”

The Rules
Reply to say which character wins, and how. All characters are at their most recent incarnations as of April 2018. (This includes abilities and power levels.) Assume that they are rebooted versions of a character unless stated otherwise.

Okay, guys, who wins?

2 Likes

Here comes the salt storm.

1 Like

Should you really do Goku first?

I wanted to start things off with a bang. Also, no flamewars please. Accept who wins or looses and move on with your life. Unless you don’t have one.

Mario of course

ree.

I’m actually totally OK with Mario winning, because I think that Goku is so overpowered that one day he would just become too bored to keep living, or go to school to challenge himself, making him so smart his head becomes giant and explodes.

Goku clear has the strength advantage

however Mario has cappy, with a good shot he can posess Goku and make him knock himself

however, I am going to say Goku due to the strength advantage and the fact he could instantly dodge it.

Mario’s chances of winning are fairly low, but it could happen

1 Like

Does Mario have access to all power-ups from all games he’s been in?

I choose Mario just because I’ve never watched Dragon Ball, and I love Mario.

Easy One: Fire/Ice/Cape/Cat Suit/Invisible/Metal Mario w/ Cappy and FLUDD to defeated Goku and his Anime OP levels.

1 Like

2pac of course

Goku couldn’t believe it. He had lost. “What was that?” Piccolo’s voice boomed in his ear, “He’s a plumber from Brooklyn with a power level of ten!”
“It’s not his fault,” a mysterious voice came. Shadow the Hedgehog sat there like he had been there the whole time. “I lost to the red one as well. There’s no way that you can defeat someone who can restore all the damage you did to him by eating a mushroom.”

“And now, the second battle,” Master Hand boomed, “Ganondorf of Hyrule versus Wario!”

Who wins this one?

Wario, duh

Wario would crush Ganondorf with his super chin!

Ganondorf was beaten by an underage twink, I think the thicc manly Wario can take him on just fine.

Wario, of course!

There’s a gas attack looming over the horizon!

Why does this sound like SSF2 but with ganondorf too…

I mean… Actually it sounds more like Crusade…

I’d go Ganon overall because of his tanks nature and his down air

Wario and his farts always win.

Wario because he going to used his own bike on Ganondorf and fart on him.

1 Like