Super Smash Bros: Tournament of Power

“Ryu has been defeated! Now, the battle between Bowser and Makuta Teridax!”

Who wins?

1 Like

Easy Makuta because Bowser can’t easy defeated someone with shadow powers.

Bowser can breath fire. Fire emits light. Light beats shadows. Therefore Bowser wins.

2 Likes

Makuta wins.

Another reason Bowser can beat Makuta: according to the Smash 4 Tier list, he can beat Kirby. What does Kirby usually fight at the end of his games? Big shadowy alien abominations, just like Makuta. So if Bowser can beat Kirby, and Kirby could beat things similar to Makuta, then obviously Bowser should be able to beat Makuta.

2 Likes

I’d say bowser will win.

Makuta shall have the victory. There is a myriad of ways he can defeat Bowser.

Such as?

Shadows can’t push buttons, so Bowser’s bridge would stay intact. Bowser should win.

the 42 kraata powers are too ridiculous for makuta to not win
d e n s i t y c o n t r o l

1 Like

Did he ever actually use those in the story?

nah
but all makuta have control of the 42 kraata powers, teridax being no exception

Why didn’t he? Can you really say that he has them if he never demonstrated them in the story?

It was to make the story slightly fairer to the Toa, and if it was added it would’ve had to take a much darker, and less-light hearted turn than Lego would ever be willing to go for/sell.

Then why have the detail of the Makuta having the Kraata powers? I could get if they used them, but didn’t use them in a way that would absolutely annihilate the Toa, but the fact that they don’t use them at all makes it so that they may as well just not exist.

1. It’s canon, so they do have it, and I’m fairly certain that in the story/comic they are shown using a few of them.

2. I’m quite certain in the ‘interdimensional’ stories they use them.

3. Teridax quite literally needed the Toa alive for his plan to take over Mata-Nui.
    It’s stated.

4. Who cares if they weren’t used? Perhaps that just means not all Makuta are the best at it, or they only focus on certain aspects of their powers instead of spreading their attention/skill/training between every single one of their abilities.

5. States their abilities here if you need it.

Also, Makuta should also tower over Bowser, have increased strength due to his robotic state, and wields/own(ed) the staff of fusion,

1 Like

It’s been explicitly stated that all Makuta have access to the 42 Kraata powers, and it’s been demonstrated by other Makuta (Antroz and Spiriah are first to come to mind).

1 Like

Okay, the votes are:
Makuta 5
Bowser 3

“The winner of this round is Makuta!” Master Hand proclaimed. As the master of shadows left the battlefield, Piccolo watched him. Makuta exited the arena, now accompanied by two others. Frieza and Ganondorf. “Excuse me,” Piccolo said to recuperating Goku.

“Where are you going, Piccolo? You’ll miss the next battle!” Goku responded.

“I’m going to find out what the HFIL is going on here.” The Namekian left the stands.

“The next battle is Cloud Strife versus Sora!” It took all of Vegeta’s willpower to keep from hurling himself on the keyblade-user who defeated him previously.

Who shall have the victory?

Cloud, he has a sword

Cloud could space him out and charge limit.

Easy wins