Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Topic

#But still no Waluigi!

It’s like they’re doing it on purpose at this point.

2 Likes

I don’t know who to feel more bad for, the fans or Camelot.

I mean, they didn’t get any of their original characters in as playable, only assists and costumes at best.

I mean, do we have any confirmation that that isn’t what they asked for? For all we know we can’t get Waluigi or Isaac because Camelot said so.

1 Like

they probably are and will continue to if people stop whining about him
like i love waluigi as much as the next guy but still he’ll probably never be added if people continue

We just unlocked ROB. Struggling with wario, just got Luigi. Can’t wait till ganondorf comes at us

1 Like

i played ultimate at my cousin’s house, i found that kirby isn’t great for beginners
but i really like gannondorf and wii fit i could use the starfox crew but i don’t want to use such high tier characters, that’s not any fun.

i like the super armour on warlock punch, it’s funny when they try to hit me but the get smashed out.

Shulk’s fun. Vision’s really fun to pull off and his Monado arts are an interesting gimmick.

Inkling’s really cool. Refilling the ink tank can be a pain like in Splatoon, but the roller is nice to dig people into the ground with.

Isaac’s Mii costume looks awesome, and Mii Swordfighter isn’t quite as trash as I thought they’d be, and can be fun to play from time to time.

Still salty about Incineroar.

yeah, game’s fun.

3 Likes

I played it. I won twice with Bowser, and not once with anyone else. Maybe I need to rethink my list of favorites…

I blame the small screen and Switch controllers.

My little brother obnoxiously spams that one. I still rek him but it’s annoying lol

1 Like

have anyone else here beat world of light?

I have. The true ending is…interesting, to say the least, and the last battle is really fun. Also the second to last battle with that little twist in it.

It actually took me a few seconds to realize who I was controlling

2 Likes

They kinda nerfed him a tad in this game. He feels a bit weird to play compared to old Kirby. Though I feel he’s still a great beginner character.

Play whoever you find the most fun. Tiers shouldn’t keep you from picking a character you like imo. Plus the Space Animals aren’t that high up. Any tier list this early into the game is kinda hard to use.

I really love Ganon in this game. He feels pretty slow as always but his moves are probably better then they’ve ever been. I didn’t expect his new sword smash attacks to flow well with his moveset but they surprisingly do.
Also, Ocarina of Time Ganon makes me happy.

Roller is really good and annoying when playing against. I love Inking as a character though.

Yeah, the Mii fighters this time are actually pretty alright with their basic moveset. Unlike where in S4, you’d have to make a good custom kit to actually have fun with them.
Also, online Mii Fighters is fun.

He’s really good though. Honestly, probably one of my favorites of the newcomers to play as.

TLDR I’m pretty much obsessed with Smash at the moment.

1 Like

I played it a lot more.

World of Light is a pretty big disappointment to me, but to be honest, so would be anything that isn’t exactly like Subspace Emissary.

1 Like

Well yeah, he seems cool.
I just think that a 10th Pokemon is a little much, but if we needed one I’m glad it was Incineroar.

I mean, out of all the series to get 10 characters, it makes sense that it would be Pokemon. Its one of Nintendo’s largest franchises after all.

It should have been Mario, but what’s my opinion to Nintendo

Oh, wait, it does have ten characters, never mind.

that kapp’n sprit is hard to beat i know i should use the wind resistance spirit but how to fight better they only give us a small rock it’s almost impossible!

i wish they buffed kirby its so bad

• short range

• weak as Frick

• Floaty

@MaxinePrimal late comment: i’ve pretty much given up at this point. (the wa is dead)

1 Like

Kirby has a lot of combo game and overall his range isn’t too bad. Whenever he needs range, he has back-air which also happens to be a kill move.

I also wish they buffed Kirby too though. He’s always been kind bad.

Any good MII fighter ideas?

I’m so sad… everything is better than Little Mac

FEED ME SEYMORE!
PIRANHA PLAN IS IN!

Take any overpowered character who isn’t in smash, like shaggy from scooby doo or Matt from Wii Sports, and make them a Mii fighter

2 Likes