Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Topic

I’m happy to say that my favorite Mario character in Smash is also my second favorite to play.

All hail Bowser Jr.

1 Like

This would actually be very easy, considering he is a Mii.

Also, for which Mii fighter class? I can give my setup for swordfighter, but I haven’t played much with the others.

1 Like

Brawler, obviously.

Overpowered Mii Brawler Loadout:
Mach Punch
Suplex
Soaring Axe Kick
Counter

I don’t know much about mii gunner but this loadout pretty good

1 Like

The first mii brawler i made was saitama from one punch man

i’m maining gannon ATM

1 Like

I main Daisy and Ridley, which is funny because… the actress… Daisy Ridley… Anyways…

2 Likes

Speaking of Daisy, I’m sad that two of her taunts aren’t her famous line and her Mario Party taunt.

“HI IM DAISY!”
And from some MP games:
“You know I’ll win!”

1 Like

Daisy is great

So.

I’ve converted. Officially.

Douglas has not deemed me worthy to wield his power this time around. And although this saddens me, I will rise again.

Legend tells there is a creature with untold power. A creature with color of pink, eyes large as dinner plates, and an incredible alluring voice that leads all who hear it to sleep…and death.

I have found this creature, and learned to harness its power. That’s right, people.

She got the buff.

So I main the Puff.

2 Likes

I did shaggy

1 Like

Best Buy leaked Joker’s Ultimate render recently

4 Likes

Looking cool, stage builder!!

5 Likes

Wow, that new stage builder looks awesome! And, you know, so does everything else. continues grumbling about not having a Switch

2 Likes

Joker is pretty lit. He feels amazing. Stage builder being back from S4 is great too.

But I feel like the honeymoon phase of Ultimate for me is kind of coming to a close. I think Ultimate is kind of boring at times to play, it doesn’t give me the rush or fun that other fighting games do. Despite the diverse roster, a lot of the characters also have a sort of samey play style which is eh.

I’ll continue to play and support here and there but I feel like Ultimate isn’t as great as I kind of hoped.

Also the buffer is god awful, I kind of despise it. If there was an option to turn it off down the line, that would be amazing.

Also I’m still mad they nerfed Little Mac.

TLDR Ultimate isn’t the game for me.

2 Likes

Did y’all see what Timotainment did with the stage builder

I’m not a Banjo fan but…

##Sakruai magic is strong made me too hype for this.

13 Likes

i’m mad it should have been steve

1 Like

I don’t usually say this, but…

#Your opinion is wrong.

/s.

I like Steve, and Minecraft, but Banjo and Kazooie deserve it a lot more, and have a lot more character to them in the first place.

1 Like

plus they are Rare & 64 friends with Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong and King K. Rool. Which is the main reason they showed up in their trailer.

3 Likes

I have no idea who they are, but I’m happy for the people who like/wanted them.

BUT WHERE’S TOAD

I also really like the King K. Roll trailer spoof. That may have been my favorite trailer for the original cast.

Yay, another sword character.