Superhero Battle Royale!

Wonder Woman because

2 Likes

Okay sorry if I am being salty but guys…COME ON!!! This is a battle! Me and plural are buds and I am okay if he wins, IF people legitimately think WW is better but this is not what’s happening! I am just gonna list some powers (@Plural is totally welcome to do the same) for Dr.Manhattan so the future judges, if they have no idea who Dr.M is, get a good answer:
-Disintegration (Literally by looking at something)
-Full control over atomic and subatomic particles (can change or manipulate an atom!)
-Phase threw objects (Be it his entire body or just a limb)
-Invulnerability (He can rebuild himself from atoms!)
-And finally what I like to call “Time Vision” (He sees the past, present, AND future all at once!)
Again no harm meant to @plural I just want this to be at least a semi-serious discussion…

And here is Wonder Woman’s powers.
-Divine Empowerment:
*Super Strength
*Super Durability
*Flight
*Super speed
*Super Reflexes
*Super agility
*Super stamina
*Has a healing factor.
-And she is ageless, so she can’t age past her prime, making natural death impossible.

Also, Wonder Woman’s weapons are:
-The Lasso of Truth
-Bracelets of Submission
-And a magical sword, which allows her to cut the electrons of even atoms. So really, this weapon alone gives her the advantage.

So really, with her magical sword alone, Wonder Woman has got Mr. Manhatten beat. Add the bracelets of submission, and you got yourself a powerful warrior. She also has no known weaknesses.

3 Likes

Okay… Did you see this?

As in like a ghost, thus the sword cannot touch him also

Now her sword is Mercury and her bracelets are water, aswell

He has seen all her moves and knows how to counter them. Also he kinda would know how the WHOLe fight would play out bud…

Sorry if I am coming across as a total jerk, and I must say you made some great points thanks @chronicler ! I am just uber passionate about this! :yum:

1 Like

But you forget that he uses his ATOMS to do that in the first place, as he finds a way to separate them in order to phase through a wall. Therefore Wonder Woman’s sword can still hurt him, since even if he tried to make it phase, he would probably react in terrible ways or even feel the injury.

Except the bracelets are invulnerable, plus her super-human speed could make her so fast that he doesn’t have time to concentrate.

Except, you know, the future isn’t always correct if someone does something different. Theoretically, Wonder Woman could choose a different move than he foresaw, because the future is not something that can go unchanged. Plus this power is practically useless if he’s trying to focus on the future while she’s slicing and dicing his atoms to bits as he’s distracted.
If anything, he can see a predicted future, not THE future. THE future has no absolute end. It can change by our choices.

You need to also know that Wonder Woman is an experienced warrior. She can analyze her foe quickly and spot his weaknesses.

Plus, Dr. Manhattan sucks because of how OP he is. Seriously, this guy’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

This debate is fun.
He sees the Past, Present, and future all at once. And he future is inevitable even if he changes it he can see how the changes affect it and calculate (USING HIS SUPER COMPUTER OF A MIND) to see her next moves. Now can we stop this I don’t want to repeate this again…
Once again I apologize for my rudeness also,

Is this the reason your trying to defend WW? If so I see what you mean I would defend ANY GL to the end of the earth! So can we conclude this nerd debate on a good note?

Edit:
Now I am watching watchmen lol :laughing:

Okay! Let’s try to avoid flame wars here, please?

Honestly though, my vote goes to @Plural

2 Likes

These are not flame wars. This was a civil debate between me and RedHuna over Wonder Woman and Dr. Manhatten if they ever dueled. There is nothing wrong with that.

Flame wars are when a troll tries to make people upset by purposely saying something to upset a bunch of people and causes fighting, not a simple debate such as this.

3 Likes

You make a fair point.

On with the game! :smile:

3 Likes

GG Cronk. :slight_smile:

I’ma go with Wonder Woman. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

no!!!

JK, don’t know if I’ve specified this earlier, but you can’t choose a character that has already been chosen in that game!

You’ll have to choose another character. /s

3 Likes

I was voting, I’m out of the game, brah

2 Likes

Oh! I thought that was last round! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So did I win? :stuck_out_tongue:

Uh
I guess. :laughing:

Yay Plorb
Winrar is you.

1 Like