Superheroes battles (poll)

Just like to point out, Deathstroke has killed Lobo.

Also, nobody seems to be mentioning the Batmite, that one with an unpronounceable name, and thier absurd 5th dimensional shenigans…

1 Like

DCAU = DC Animated Universe. As in the Superman, Batman, Batman Beyond, and both of the original Justice League cartoons.

He’s the Main Man, a.k.a., the guy Wolverine wishes he could be.
Supposedly, Logan technically won when they fought off-panel during the Marvel vs. DC crossover (which apparently wasn’t shown because no one could come up with a believable way for him to do so), but the victors of said battles were decided via a popularity vote amongst the fanbase, so I wouldn’t even consider this a proper fight. Like, at all. Word of God say’s he took a dive for $50, offered by one Charles Xavier.

*Corrected for clarity.

And who hasn’t bested Deadpool at some point or another? Half of his shtick is being the Marvel Universe’s punching bag, both literally and figuratively. Just because someone else was able to come out on top in a certain encounter due to plot reasons, that doesn’t mean they would necessarily have the same success 100% of the time. If that were the case, then theoretically, almost anybody could defeat Deadpool.
If this page is any indication, I’d say that he and Wade are pretty evenly matched. Doesn’t matter how many times you kill either of them if neither actually stays dead. Especially when every blood cell in Lobo’s body is capable of individually becoming a brand new Lobo, and then they all go on a rampage and fight to the death in order to become the only Lobo.
Which is great, as it just gives good old D-Pooly an excuse to whip out the Deadpool Corps. And then things can really start getting nasty and ridiculous.

1 Like

DCEU is DC Extended Universe.

Fair enough.
Since the source I was quoting from was specifically the Animated Universe, however, there’s really no need to go back and change it.

2 Likes

Your illogic beats my illogic.

2 Likes

Are Iron Man and Cap considered “vigilantes”? They don’t have any powers. (Much like Batman). I think that’s the reason they’re so popular. Iron Man, Captain America, Batman. They’re humans. Just like us. Not humans with superpowers, just humans. We can relate to superheroes like them because someone could literally become Iron Man. We want to believe, for example, Batman would beat Superman in a fight 1v1 but he can’t. You don’t have to be the world’s best detective to figure that out.

But then again these are just made up characters who live in fictional universes.

1 Like

Captain America actually does have powers; they’re just not blatantly obvious ones.
Most are resistances (such as hypnosis, gas, and cold at the very least, which explains him surviving his state of suspended animation), though he also possesses enhanced endurance, stamina, and intelligence (hence all of the split-second trajectory calculations he’d need to throw that shield and have it ricochet and return effectively) as well. And strength-wise, he can actually bench about 1200 pounds (125 more than the current world record), which, for him, seems to be a fairly standard workout.
But yeah… even with all of that, he’s still not winning a fight with Superman.

1 Like

This Superman really puzzle me! Everybody say that he is the best, but in another Solar System he is a sucker!

*Provided it’s not rotating around a yellow sun.

2 Likes

That, or if can store the solar energy in his cells for when he’s away from the sun.

1 Like

Technically, his body basically acts as a living battery for solar energy, specifically the yellow variety, so this is possible. However, it can also be expended, and still requires yellow sunlight to recharge, so if he uses his powers too much in a system with a red sun, he will eventually lose them all entirely at some point or another.
Either that, or they just steadily grow weaker/shut down completely upon absorbing red sun energy. I honestly don’t know which is correct, so I’ll pass that one off to someone else.

2 Likes

Anyone here heard of Super Martian?

It’s like Superman and Martian Manhunter combined.

1 Like

No, I don’t.

It’s from a different Earth.

1 Like

I searched and, even if I found 1 image with him, almost all of them were with miss martian and superboy making out.

You know who would beat everyone in this list? The Aquabats

1 Like

Who??

3 Likes