Suuuuuper smaaaaaash brotherrrrs!

Boy, I sure do love me some leaks!

More stuff about these two has been revealed, such as voice clips and music, but I’ll leave you all to look those up yourselves :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How about that turkey tho

1 Like

Ryu in smash.

http://i.imgur.com/y8jtF1y.jpg

2 Likes

Naruto and Ichigo aren’t in Smash Bros…

Maybe you’re talking about Smash Flash?

1 Like

Oh really? Yeah, I’ve played smash flash @ school, and that’s where I know them from. But I’ve also played a bit of brawl recently; I must’ve just assumed they were there because I was playing Link the whole time.

1 Like

BUT WHAT DOES KIRBY SOUND LIKE FIRING A HADOUKEN?!?!?!

Anyways, I reeeaaaly hope this means that guile’s theme makes it into the game somehow.

1 Like

Glad you asked. It can be found here along with other sounds such as chants and character names:

The update’s been datamined already, and Guile’s theme wasn’t found :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So how about that Smash Bros direct that’s in, like, an hour and a half.

I just need Lucas ;-;

1 Like

There goes 20 bucks. Well played, Nintendo.

3 Likes

Ryu Amiibo

1 Like

HYPE OVER DRIVE

I can never have them, BUT I LOVE IT

1 Like

Who here has got any of the DLC?

I got the fighters today. Not wasting money on stuff I won’t use/is a clone of a stage I already hate.

I’ve gotten the fighters and some of the Mii Fighter costumes.

not me :cry:

Mfw people ask that question

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for not responding. I couldn’t get on here for a while… And I feel it might be irrelevant now but you know I can still do it. I own all the smash ones up to wave 4 excluding Rosalina and Wario. I only own Toad from super mario wave. And I really want the splatoon 3 pack.

@Hawkflight I got the fighters and the stages. I’ve learned that whenever there is a smash direct have $20+ on a card just in case something big comes.

Edited for Double Post. If you want to reply to multiple people in a post, use the @ symbol to do so, like I did above for you.
~Chronicler

I bought Roy and Mewtwo. I’ll be getting the other two soon enough.

1 Like

I main sheik and greninja, better than average casual but still am terrible compared to most players

roy’s my boy

1 Like

Boooooo.

2 Likes