#BAYONETTA CONFIRMED

#CLOUD TONIGHT

2 Likes

guess I have to wait for smash 5

Sad because no Phoenix Wright :cry:

That’s what mahvel is for

1 Like

sweet mahvel

I object to Nintendo doing this to us! (I really wanted Phoenix Wright in Smash.)

1 Like

Who wants to play smash sometime? I need a playdate.

1 Like

So many fighters I wanted to see. I never thought of bayonetta as I never played the series or was interested in the concept. Maybe just maybe. More dlc after pls… Nintendo we need more amiibo of great characters.

1 Like

I have been playing it recently

@Political_Slime destroyed me

edit: its kind of embarrassing

he won in a 0:3 with me using rob and him using jigglypuff

1 Like

oh my sweet mother of @yran I legit thought you were @Lord_Tuma XD

to be fair one of those matches involved me using one of my mains
mah boi pac-man

2 Likes

No Slimbo.
Y U du dis? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m back

And so is smash

6 Likes

Releasing in 2018 pretty much indicate that it’s a “deluxe” import rather than an actual separate series from 64, Smash, and Brawl.

Unfortunate if that the case since it breaks the cycle in terms of major gaming mechanics, and it’s noting the title is not finalized. :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

1 Like

Link gets his Champion outfit?
Aww yeah.

I think if this was a Wii U port they would have kept the logo from the last one and just used a gameplay trailer.

1 Like

The ending where the logo comes in reminds me of brawl and melee though

Not like how Smash 4’s faded in

Right now evidence suggests it is highly likely to be a port, but there’s also stuff to suggest it’s a new one, with the inklings and BotW

I’ll wait for the next trailer though

I think Smash Switch is a new game.
Bandai Namco helped make Smash 4, But their name isn’t in the new teaser trailer with Nintendo and HAL’s names at the end.

EDIT: not only that, but in the Switch news area place thing, it has a news piece on Smash Switch, where it says that “Super Smash Brothers” is a working title. If it were just a port, don’t you think they’d call it “Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch” right from the outset?

2 Likes

Cant wait for Nintendo to announce the solaire amiibo works with smash

1 Like

This is because none of their characters appear in the trailer.

The only time the Bandai Namco trademark appears is when their characters appear in the trailers or on the game itself.

3 Likes