Suuuuuper smaaaaaash brotherrrrs!

#Groosedlc

Though, he would be too op

1 Like

Beat Master Core two days ago and completed Panel 2.

Anyone else here into Amiibo collecting? I’ve been working on leveling up my Amiibos recently, and it’s actually more fun than I anticipated. Also, why are there no local tourneys in the Wii U version? I loved those in Brawl!

1 Like

I’m currently searching for a good Amiibo to buy, but I have no idea which character to get. Any recommendations for good ones?

shulk
Jk

I honestly wish I could help

Unfortunatly

i have no wii u
or smash for wii u

:C

1 Like

Wii U…Bionicle 2015? Wii U…Bionicle 2015? Wii U…Bionicle 2015? Gosh darnit there really is too much of a good thing.

2 Likes

Remind me once my metaphorical wallet has recovered from BIONICLE.

LIVE TOPIC

LIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEE

Anyway how’s the game going for people who are playing it? Who is/are your main(s)?

-MT

1 Like

Pretty good. Smash U’s got some great graphics and fun non 3DS modes, but I will say I didn’t have as much fun starting to play it as I did when I started to play the 3DS.

I sorta am making my own tier list for my character preferences. The top characters are Captain Falcon and Little Mac. Meta Knight and Zero Suit Samus a bit below them. Toon Link, Ike, Robin, Pikachu, and Lucario are some of my other good ones.

Smash 3ds is sadly the only one I own atm

but
My main is the kirb

and man

after owning the game for a month or three, I was suprised by how fun smash run is

Smash Run is really fun.

Smash Tour however…

At this point I’ve only bothered to learn to play as Shulk, so I guess he’s my main.

Really feeling it.

As a side note, if anyone wants to get some matches going, let me know. I main ZSS, although I’ve been playing a fair bit of Ganondorf as of late. He’s 2 much fun.

-MT

ZSS Is one of my favorites as well. Great for edge guarding. I’m competent with Ganondorf, since his moveset’s similar to Falcon, one of my mains.

I main Falco, though I also like to use Duck Hunt as well. I love his up-B :open_mouth:

It’s sort of not an attack

You are dead to me.
/not s

Game and Watch, Mario, Sonic

what about dayman

1 Like

That’s my ultimate weapon.

2 Likes