Suuuuuper smaaaaaash brotherrrrs!

Welp, since I’m not playing, rulesets up to you guys. I will say that I think strictly FD stages give too much of an edge to projectile heavy characters, but w/e.

Customizations would be interesting though, at least for alternate moves. Not really in favor of the stat changer items, but again, not playing, so it’s whatever rules you guys want.

-MT

BTW, I tested my Wii U internet connnection, it’s all good. Sign me up.

Now, explain how exactly I find the people to match up against.

Also, in the case that we cap out and people have to cancel, you will have a waiting list, right?

Sure, although I think you’re vastly overestimating the amount of people interested in joining. =p

Do you have Skype, per chance? Much of the active Smash Bros crowd is most frequently found on there. My Skype is mtzehvor, and my NNID is ChocolateMetroid

Speaking of which, here’s our current lineup for what I’ve renamed as “Salty Hour” (Lovers’ Quarrel was a terrible name). Hopefully Salty Hour will be a semi-common event.

@ToaVuhii
Zakaro
@Indigogeek
@Hawkflight
Parugi
Mr. Chris
Me or KnowledgeablePig

-MT

Is this another tournament? If so, I’d like to join.

Indeed it is. Can you make it on Saturday, February 14, at 3 PM EST?

-MT

If all goes well, yes. I’ll message you on Skype if something comes up.

1 Like

I really want to try out the mii fighters. I also have been trying to convince myself to get one of the new consoles lately. I tried weighing the pros for each option.

3DS
-Less expensive
-Portable
-More options that interest me
-Tomodachi life
-Smash
-Link between worlds
-ORAS
-X/Y
-Kid Icarus
-Fire emblem
-Ocarina of time and Manoras mask
-Star fox 64
-Pikmen

Wii U
-More fun to play games with others
-Lesser quantity of interesting titles but more quality
-Smash
-Zelda U
-Mario Kart
-3D world
-Pikmen

There might be some games I’m forgetting here and there. If you have any suggestions feel free to speak up.

2 Likes

This goes on both lists, my good sir

I would suggest the 3DS, it’s portability makes it more useful IMO.

2 Likes

I do like to play online. I don’t have a WiiU, but if anyone would like to play Smash 3DS with me, just send me a PM.

Smash 3DS Tournament? Sign me up. I’ll probably lose but I’ll give it a shot. And I’m cool with For Glory rules.

@CommanderSpencer
@Maethorneth
@Political_Slime
@btmdreadnought

Do you have a normal weekly schedule of free time? I’m hoping to make this become a weekly (or maybe biweekly) thing.

@MT_Zehvor should probably ask something similar for Wii U players.

Most nights past 7:00 PM EST are good for me. Any earlier than that gets sketchy as far as schedules go.

Weekends are usually out for me. And before 8 or 9 PM on weekdays is usually out. My scheduling sucks =P

Sounds like 8:00 on weekdays is the way to go, so far.

I’m good with that, every night except Wednesday.

@Hawkflight I’m generally free most weekdays after 7:30 or 8:00 PM, Central standard, and as late as 10:30. None of my weekends have a consistent schedule, with late afternoon Sunday being the only time I’m consistently available. Other than that, it really depends. If you want, I can message you when I’m available, or you can message me to see if I’m available. If you have a Twitter or want my email, those are the best ways of reaching me over the Internet.

This pretty much goes with what I can do, but which time zone? For any time I say, I mean Central, fyi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maethor, Spencer and I are all Eastern Time. Not sure about Slime.

1 Like

Well, I wanna play multiplayer too.
Weekends are good for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Tournament? I’m in.

LOOK OUT, @TAKUA
I’M BRINGING THE LANDMASTER

Do you prefer the air?

2 Likes

Personally, I do.