Symmetrical Masks

Phantoka Kopaka looks like Solek.

1 Like

The akaku nuva literally makes kopaka look like a koala bear… :joy:

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, the eye patch Gali Mistika is actually pretty cool.

3 Likes

What about 2015 Kopaka and Umurak the Hunter.

1 Like

Ah good idea.

2 Likes

I like the movie Akaku Nuva with the lenses and the Matatu without the lenses.

2 Likes

You forgot the most asymmetrical mask of them all.

http://i.imgur.com/dCAOfxu.png

35 Likes

Every one of those is better than the actual design.

7 Likes

I like how Umarak’s left mask has fangs. Kopaka’s scopeless mask reminds me of Onewa’s mask :stuck_out_tongue:

Bonus: If the mouths for the Mask of Controls were switched

30 Likes

Umarak looks pretty good.

2 Likes

Left Kopaka either looks like he has bug eyes, or has a butterfly on his face. Right Kopaka looks so normal its weird. The right mask of control… is still somehow asymmetrical. left mask of control looks really weird… and is also still asymmetrical. And both the Umarak masks are… … …fine.

2 Likes

you said right twice I wasn’t trying to make them symmetrical, I just wanted to see how they would look with the mouths switched…maybe I should make another topic dedicated to swapping different parts of masks with each other to avoid this confusion if I just posted more custom masks here :grimacing:

19 Likes

Fixed it. :smile:

1 Like

No scope Gali actually looks descent.

2 Likes

The scopeless Kaukau Mistika is possibly the most nondescript Kanohi I’ve ever seen in my entire life. An utterly generic mask is still better than an ugly one, though.

7 Likes

I personally think that the scope-less Okaku mata is way more bland.

2 Likes

Well, it’s more bland, but also a helluva lot weirder looking as well. It’s blandness transcends blandness.

4 Likes

Can’t say some if them are that good (particylary the scoped versions.) though the non scoped masks are pretty awesome.

4 Likes

The scopeless 01 akaku is :ok_hand:

1 Like

Here you go! :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes