Syvon, the Acperience Warden

I greatly appreciate the amount of effort put into this MOC, but I have an issue with it. It looks very busy. It’s a little hard for me to make out what is going on here.

Otherwise it’s alright. I always like me some big MOCs. It takes a lot to build them after all and it gives me a feeling of sastisfaction to hold. I’d imagine this MOC would do just that.

I can honestly barely tell head from arm.

1 Like

Big and shiny. The hands a a bit odd though :thinking:

Eh, fair points, there’s a bit of cluttering in the photos due to him having four arms, the part limitation in the design and the head is what it is, although it’s a lot easier to distinguish in real life perspective.

If you’re talking about the color, my initial intention was to spread out trans-orange into the design. It got left a little lacking besides the hands and legs.

If you mean the design, that was the best I could come up with while my silver parts were running dry. I was severely limited by the fact that I had to have enough parts to make four identical arms.

Reminds me of a mix of Brutaka, The Kardas Dragon, and for some reason, Carapar. This is the only thing I can think about on that last photo:

###S C R E E E E E E E E E E ! ! ! ! ! !

1 Like

This is really, really good!

1 Like

Okay, wow. This is absolutely incredible.

Absolutely love the head, the legs are incredibly imposing, and the overall look is perfect. People like you should be working in the AG3 group.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

In needs more trans orange on the back.

Why Grandma, what big hands you have.

3 Likes

I checked it out and it seems interesting. I’m not sure how much I can contribute though between my studies and also building up my world of the Wardens. I’ll consider though.

1 Like

If it had a custom squid launcher, I would say that this would be a great G2 Barraki. Other than that, this is one of the best titan mocs I have ever seen.

1 Like

I want one.

1 Like