Tabletop RPG campaign: "The Powers of Old" (closed for players)

I am open today if anyone else can make it.

In fact, quite a few of us seem to be open, guys. If anyone else who sees this is free, do join us up on our skype group here: Join conversation

We will be waiting for a bit to see if more people show up, so we can start the campaign. Hit me up a PM if you want me to aid you to joining us quickly. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I gotta eat lunch, and then I need to actually get a Skype account XD. I can probably be on in a little less than an hour.

We will be having a session in a little bit, for whoever is online.

I’m also aiming for a session tomorrow, if anyone are available then.

3 Likes

We are about to start right now, people. If anyone is still interested, there is still time to join us.

1 Like

I won’t be able to join you guys today, but I can definitely do tomorrow.

1 Like

As a completely new person?

No we have a full house at the moment.

But if you are interested in a tabletop Role play game. I have an opening in another (None Bionicle) Group.

2 Likes

Online?

1 Like

On roll 20 yes.

Yesterday’s session had the party checking out a jungle village, clear a path of Rahi, and gain some information about the stone tablet they are carrying.

Fe-Matoran traders, grateful of the path being cleared, has been convinced to let the party follow them west, towards their home village. The missing Matoran have also been seen heading west, though it may be that they took a different path along the way.

The Le-Matoran champion of the village, Metanu, has been challenged to a flying race. This will happen before we leave the village.

We may have another session this evening, if people are able to join then.

3 Likes

I’ll be able to join.

2 Likes

Nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well. After about a week I have my internet connection back again. Since I’ve missed out on so much I guess I’ll have to drop out, I don’t think I can even attempt to be a part of this anymore, shame I would have liked to be a player in this (though I do now have a cool map to show for it, so it’s not all bad

1 Like

We have actually carried your Toa around with us and attributed their absence to seasickness knocking them out good. You being a Toa of Stone, it would fit even better, so there is still a chance for you to join us. :smiley:

Just remember that it is adviced to join our skype group to better plan sessions and the like. ;D

2 Likes

Heads up to those not currently reading the Skype group:

New session starting in roughly 9 hours from the time of this post.

1 Like

Wait, this is still going?

Oh jeez… I was wondering why no one posted when the next session would be…
Anyway, I’ve realized that my inability to use things like Skype and my lack of a mic are a bigger deal than I thought they would be… I don’t want to drag everyone else down with my technical limitations, either.

It’s fine to join in text chat. We haven’t had a session in a while due to work and vacation being all over the place. ^^

1 Like

Oh… How much have I missed?
I would still like to participate in the RPG.

We actually just started the call due to a delay :slight_smile:

Join in on Roll20 and we’ll get rolling

1 Like