Tahnok Va-Kal

Back in December, I had the… idea to build a Bohrok Va-Kal (I’m still not sure why I had that idea, but I thought it might be fun).

Name: Tahnok Va-Kal
Species: Bohrok Va
Equipment: Krana-Kal, powerless sword
Backstory: Many years ago, Tahnok Va-Kal was just an ordinary Bohrok Va, until he accidentally fell into a pool of the same mutagenetic substance that transformed the Bohrok into the Bohrok-Kal, which mutated him into what his is today: Tahnok Va-Kal. (honestly, that’s really all there is to know about this guy, since he was mostly built as a joke)

Here’s a basic front-view of the MOC. I’ll be honest, the only thing on this guy that resembles the original Bohrok Va is his head design, and even that’s a little different.

As you can see, I decided to add a mouth (mostly because of how plain the head would’ve looked without it).

Finally, here’s a size-comparison with a Bohrok and a Bohrok Va. Yep, Tahnok Va-Kal is now taller than the Bohrok-Kal he serves.

Thanks for viewing, everyone!

31 Likes

Interesting idea. Looks pretty good.

1 Like

This is probably the first time I see someone revamp the Bohrok Va…

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple other Bohrok Va revamps here before, but they’re certainly not very common.

1 Like

To solve the height issue, just replace the red limbs on the legs with the Metrutoran limbs, and same for the arms.

1 Like

Height issue? I have no issue with Tahnok Va-Kal being taller than the Bohrok, since it amuses me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d imagine a Bohrok Va-Kal to be just a Bohrok Va but with silver, like the Kal. But this guy is neat, like a Va-Matoran hybrid.

2 Likes