Tahu and Makuta power level

You have stated in the past that with the Golden Armor Tahu is now more powerful than Tuyet with her Stone Nui and you also said that Tuyet possesses more raw elemental power than a Makuta so Tahu is now more powerful than a Makuta ? And I would have another question in terms of raw power Brutaka is more powerful than a Makuta or not? Thank you!

Well considering he gets all 42 of the rahkshi powers thanks to the golden armour absorbing the abilities of all the Rahkshi it destroyed (which is all of a Makuta’s powers too) plus his Nuva level of control over fire, yes, in theory he’s now more powerful than a Makuta.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that Makuta also have the power of shadow, telepathy, Kaita dissolution, shapeshifting. Along with their shadow hand, and overall greater physical strength, I’d say that the Makuta are still more powerful.

1 Like

I can get the Kaita dissolution (although that could be to do with disintegration), shadow hand (and telepathy although mind reading is a Kraata power) and greater physical strength, but darkness (which because biosector01 is being a pain so I can’t find the descriptions for the powers is essentially shadow as far as I’m aware, correct me if I’m wrong) and shapeshifting are both Kraata powers.

Tahu lost his Nuva level when the Ignika devolved him into his mata form And I think that Greg said that the elemental powers of a Makuta are more powerful than a Toa Nuva anyway.

1 Like

Oh. Just read the list of kraata powers again. Yeah, darkness, shapeshifting, and mind reading are kraata powers. It’s a little confusing that they are listed as separate powers for Makuta on BS01.

Oh silly me.

Just another discussion I was in got me very muddled about this whole nonsense with the adaptive armour being in Mata form and not Tahu and someone misremembering him having to switch out the golden armour and adaptive armour or something. Now that I look back however nobody said he was still Nuva. Nevermind.