Tahu Mata Smash Bros. Moveset

Hello everyone on the Boards!

My original topic got closed. So here’s this I made.

Tahu is a medium weight character. His attacks have smaller knock-back, but do lingering fire damage to the enemy.

He relies on aggressively rushing into the opponent and doing as much fire damage as possible to raise the enemy to a percentage where he can easily knock them off the stage.

From top left to bottom right:

• Just an idle pose
  • Jab Attack
  • Forward Tilt
  • Up Tilt
  • Down Tilt
  • Dash Attack

All of those are just basic sword swings not based on anything from canon.

• Forward Special: Elemental Blast (Tahu fires a projectile using his elemental fire powers)
  • Neutral Special: Spirit of Fire (Tahu envelops himself in flame for a short while, damaging enemies near him and boosting the damage on his attacks)
  • Down Special: All-Consuming Flame (Tahu slams his sword into the ground, unleashing fire in a straight line, a reference to both his 2001 commerical and the move he uses as Tahu Nuva fighting Lehrak in Mask of Light)
  • Up Special: Heated Up-Draft (Tahu heats the air below him enough to leap high into the sky, a reference to a move Tahu often used to slow himself down when falling and hover using the Miru)

The rest are again basic sword swings not based on anything:

• Neutral Aerial
  • Forward Aerial
  • Back Aerial
  • Up Aerial
  • Down Aerial (a spike)

His shield, obviously him using his Kanohi Hau.

Tahu’s final smash is Who Needs Water, where Tahu slams his sword into the ground, activating a cutscene of him surfing on lava into the enemy, doing massive damage.

I forgot to add his Smash attacks, but they are basically stronger, fire-enhanced versions of his tilts.

I know this isn’t very interesting, and it was rushed, but I wanted to show it off anyways.

As always,
Comment and Discuss

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Bionicle Smash Brothers!