Tahu's ship

Tahuh

I know that the color scheme is not good,i must recognize,but i don’t have so much technic sets

7 Likes

That’s actually a nice little ship! My only complain is that the tan and the bright green seems out of place. I would change the green with black and the tan with orange or light gray.

1 Like

If i had more technic sets it would have good colors

Other than those two pieces, my complains are not around the technic pieces, but about the tan CCBS shells.

Thanks for sending this message,I can see that you are very active

1 Like

Well… Yes, I am.

And also please reply to me by clicking the button ‘reply’ from my message.

1 Like

Aaahh…I am new here. thanks i will use it.

And i must say…My bigger brother made it.I have 3 brothers…But i am the only who has an account on ttv message boards.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

1 Like

O-Oh… Well… That explains, I guess?

1 Like

This is obviously inspired by the Jetrax T6, and I can’t really see it being a boat, more like a speeder. Again, there are colour inconsistencies, as Vladin stated, but the build is nice enough, and seems a bit complex. However, the boosters look flimsy and the cockpit is a clutter of technic mess.

2 Likes

When he said ship, he wanted to say speeder or something like this, not boat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Given that this moc isn’t your own and instead is one of your brother’s, I’m going to have to close the topic down. If your brother does want it to be posted here, he’s going to have to create his own account in order to do so

5 Likes