Tahu's Toa Sword Design [Art] [Pitch]

@Jon told me that Tahu’s sword is currently the Nexo Knights sword, which is fine but I wanted to pitch a design that would be associated with Tahu alone and has a secondary function.
This is a design for Tahu’s sword that is unique and can double as his lava board.

The swords would connect in much the same way as these pieces.

This “locks” the pieces together on the x/y axis while placing the minifigure on top and a 1x4 tile on the bottom “locks” the z. The 1x4 tile also serves as a smooth surface that the board can slide on.

@cast if you guys like the idea but don’t want it for Tahu, I can adapt the idea for a character you would prefer.
So what are your thoughts?
C&C Welcome.

27 Likes

:smiley: Amazing!

Does anyone know what the other toa weapons are?

Also, is it possible to have Kopaka’s weapons be Skis as well as a sword?

Kinda like Zuko’s blades from Avatar.

2 Likes

Tahu=Nexo Knight Sword
Kopaka=Spear
Gali=Hooks
Lewa=Axes
Pohatu=Spear/Flail thing?
Onua=Hammer

It is possible; imagine the sword blades attach to a central core and can come off to become the skis leaving the core as a spear. I really like this idea.

I’ve never seen the Avatar cartoon or movie unfortunately.:frowning: I did see the blue alien people Avatar…:astonished:

1 Like

I like this design a lot

you should (I should also complete it.)

you shouldn’t . :wink:

4 Likes

Ok thanks for the Info :slight_smile:

Glad you like it :smiley: But what if… the swords… are the balls are the spear? Kinda like this.

Spear mode.

Ancestral sword of Ihu & Bo staff

Skis

:frowning: is correct. I’m fairly sure you can stream it on Netflix and the like.

Zukos blades actually work similar your Sword design for Tahu, but they snap on top of each other instead of snapping next to each each other, like this.

~Levva

1 Like

Genius, I want these pieces badly now.

2 Likes

This looks phenomenal!

1 Like