Taio:Toa Of Magma (Officially Complete)

well everyone this is it, Taio is officially done! this is my self M.O.C that was over 3 years in the making! Taio is the Toa of Magma his mask power is Forging allowing him to make tools out of the magma he summons with his powers.

his Toa Tool is a makeshift spear made from sharpening his magma shovel he used when he was a construction worker .

this was a lot of fun to build, I hope you all enjoy!
I hope this makes it to the TTV MOC spotlight XD

54 Likes

well now you’ve jinxed it :stuck_out_tongue:
But in all seriousness, it looks nice, though the lighting could be better

3 Likes

yeah I know. I was trying to go for atmosphere but I don’t think it works XD

2 Likes

It works, but perhaps have some pictures with normal lighting as well?

yeah I might do another photo soot when I get better lighting :thumbsup:

1 Like

Photograpy could certainly use some work, but this guy looks pretty sweet! The waist feels a little too thin, and overall there could be a little more smoothing out and color blocking, but it’s a good start. Keep it up!

1 Like

Feels kind of overpowered…
Nice build, though.

10 points for how awesome you made this moc look, -3 points for arm connections that make me cringe with fear.

Overall great moc, tho I recommend you fix the arm thing.

1 Like

I really like this moc and the pictures the red looks especially nice.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of this build. Well done! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing work!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m thinking about giving him a custom mask .

Awesome, just awsome

1 Like

He looks fine without, IMO.

1 Like

I uh don’t think that’s how shovels work I mean it’s got barbs and glowy bits so it must have been one hell of a shovel

2 Likes

THIS LOOKS SICK!

1 Like

Nice MoC.
Might read better as Magma if black was his primary and red was his secondary, though, but that’s just me.

2 Likes

dunno if a custom mask is necessary; the Hau looks pretty good on him

out of curiosity, what does he look like with the 2015 Mask of Fire, or even the 2016 one?

1 Like

I’ve tried it. It doesn’t work for me, i mean i love how the mata hau looks but Taio has a mask of forging. So yeah. I’m still not sure what I’m gonna do.

1 Like