Takanuva and the Ussanui (BRICKONICLE ENTRY)

New from LEGO BIONICLE
The evil Makuta is threatening the island of Mata-Nui! Build Takua´s Ussanui to fight Makuta and save the Island.

Set includes Ussanui, Takanuva and buildable Hahli.
Features Include spring loaded shooters and an opening hatch to reveal the trapped Kraata.

Piece count: 211
Price: $20
Set number 7980

68 Likes

Looks cool, the ussalni seems a little large in comparison to Takanuva’s old scale with it but I like the build and use of mixel joints.

4 Likes

Imo Jaller’s mask is placed really high up, at least compared to the movie model and the set, but other than that, it’s really good!

4 Likes

“What if Axalara X9 mixed with the Ussanui?” I kind of get that vibe from this.

3 Likes

It looks nice, but the Ussanui seems to be a lot bigger than it should be (but then again, we are talking about system bricks here).

2 Likes

A good “speeder” design, the front is relatively big and I notice that the socket isn’t connected:

7 Likes

yea it was an issue I encountered in LDD where I wasnt able to attach it properly, I did however test this irl and it worked without stressing any pieces, it just needs a right angle which I couldnt quite get using my laptop.

2 Likes

The scaling of the Ussanui in comparison to Takanuva looks a little off, but the design of the Ussanui itself is spot on.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Particularly how you were able to combine Makuta and the Ussanui.

Taka nuva looks Awesome.

1 Like

But isnt the mask supossed to be in the front of the “bike”? If this was movie accurate jala’s mask should be golden, if it is based on the set then it’s ok, other than that I like the design and the look of it

1 Like

eww hahli
nice meme blu

1 Like

thanks! but may I ask what do you mean with combining Makuta with it?

Oh I thought this was makuta.

1 Like

oh I see, that´s just jallers mask and the opening hatch with the kraata hidden.

1 Like

I wish that Takanuva was placed a bit higher, but I like the model for what it is. Good work.

1 Like

I love how you can store Kraata in the front!

Topic Closed due to banned member.

3 Likes