Takuma's AMA

I CAN HAZ CHEESEBURGER?

Are you excited for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens?

Are you interested in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice?

Are you interested in Suicide Squad?

Are you interested in that new movie, The Revenant?

On a scale of 1-10, how cute/weird/funny do you find this?

My interest has finally been piqued. I’ll probably go see it, if for no other reason than the fact that it’s Star Wars.

Nope.

Nope.

Never heard of it.

I like bunnies, but this is nothing special.

1 Like

I’m still betting that Han’s gonna be dead. (Harrison Ford has wanted Han dead for over 30 years.)

I think everyone knows who the “surprise villain” is, anyway.

I’m still kind of surprised that LEGO could be making merchandise for it.

It looks beautiful. And I think it’s based in Minnesota.

But he has a sobrero… (File joke)

Favorite type of music?

Favorite early 2016 set based on pics alone?

Did you bother getting any Force Awakens merchandise?

1 Like

They might name the sets The Squad- aka LEGO’s name for the Suicide Squad

1 Like

But that isn’t the title of the movie, and if they have any licensing contract they might need to write Suicide Squad.

1 Like

Having looked it up I will definitely not be seeing it.

I don’t have a favorite genre per se. I do tend to favor more epic orchestral pieces, but beyond that it really comes down to the artist.

What I can say is that country music is a far cry from what it used to be. I used to listen to it exclusively. Now I avoid it because it’s 99% trash.

I really don’t do the whole “merch” thing. Most of it would just lie around gathering dust if I even had room for it. At most I buy the rare graphic tee, not because I’m particularly fond of clothes but at least it gets used.

2 Likes

Because…

You can thank Luke Bryan for that.

You are so logical. It’s pretty annoying. :smile:

Do you like bread? What are your favorite kinds?

1 Like

…of what it is rated for.

And Taylor Swift.
And Florida Georgia Line.
And Lady Antebellum.
And I don’t have time to make an exhaustive list.

I sometimes wish it wasn’t so.

Oh man. Da’s my groove.

No seriously. We never buy bread from the store anymore; we have a bread maker we use instead. It’s cheaper, tastes way better, healthier, and has the added bonus of sweet aromas. Thing is we have nine people in this family and yet nobody else ever bothers to make it. Granted, that’s partially because nearly half of us can’t have gluten to begin with anymore, but it’s fine by me; if I make it that means it isn’t getting screwed up … again.

Of course, the downside of homemade bread is that it isn’t pre-cut. Meaning that if other people cut it, there are problems. Like cutting an illogically thin piece so that they don’t get the crust and can leave it for me every single time, or they angle the KNIFE wrong and cut it COCKEYED so that the next person to cut a piece either PERPETUATES the problem or winds up with a piece that’s TOO THICK at one end and TOO THIN at the other which is EVEN WORSE WHEN TOASTING because part of it is just DRIED OUT while the other end is BURNT, OR CUTTING IT TOO ROUGHLY WHEN IT’S FRESH OUT OF THE BAKER SO THEY SHRED THE SLICE INSTEAD OF CUTTING IT AND CRUSH THE ENTIRE REST OF THE LOAF BECAUSE THEY DON’T HAVE THE FRICKIN’ PATIENCE IT TAKES TO SPEND A FEW MORE SECONDS AND INSTEAD DECIDE TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE THING FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK MEANING MISSHAPEN SANDWICHES THAT CAN’T HOLD ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY’RE FIVE TIMES WIDER THAN THEY ARE TALL SO THANKS FOR SQUISHING ANOTHER LOAF, YOU LOUSY EXCUSE FOR A SIST–

The kind of bread I like depends on whether we’re talking about yeast bread or quick breads.

5 Likes

Takuma, I feel your pain. For a while my family used the Bread Maker, and we had the same problems. That’s why we switched over to buying store bread.

@TakumaNuva Maybe we should just create a Bread topic for this.

Let’s open dis up. Amuse me, peasants.

2 Likes

Takuma, do you love your ball-chair?

One of the best Christmas gifts I ever received.

2 Likes

Takuma, have you played the Ace Attorney series before?

1 Like

Takuma, do you watch/read Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure?

Where did you go during the livestream?

I have not. It is my understanding that they are only for handheld consoles … ? In any case, from what I’ve heard about them, they certainly sound like something I’d enjoy. Maybe someday I’ll be able to afford a 3DS or whatever the latest hip handheld is.

Never heard of it.

I suddenly remembered that I was going to make dinner tonight before the rest of my family had to leave for work. I had not even started and they were going to leave soon. If they had gone hungry, I would have never forgiven myself.

3 Likes
1 Like