Tale of the Timberwolves Reboot 1 Year anniversary Extraveganza Event Limited time offer (RP Topic)

“I’m a mage” replied Anria, “Mercenary, well soldier,” said Tharius.

Grace clenched her staff tightly.

(Let me edit.)

“I won’t let you down, sir.” Raina is determined, even though she isn’t quite sure what William is talking about.

“Ice, Death, Or Fire?” Nathan asked curiously

“Finally, someone with some sense around here” William mutters

“He just doesn’t appreciate our talent” Nathan says stretching out.

“Oh.Okay.” Raina seems relieved.

“Now now, sir, we can’t have too much of that,” Lync jokes. “That would make us productive, or something.”

1 Like

(Is lightning magic a thing in this universe? If not I’ll change it to ice)
Tharius lays his broardsword and armour under Anria’s bed
@Winterstorm345 “Lightning” replies Anria to Nathan.

“And Ice forbid that” William Mutters, rubbing his chin, “I need a shave” he says to himself

“Oh, ok, so a Fire Mage” Nathan says “Or are you like, one of those rare Mages that can control Lightning, but not Fire”

“How about you, what’s your deal”

The three looked at each other. “Should we speak up?” Tyrkir asked quietly.

Both shook their head at him.

“Exactly!” She leans towards Amber. “See this guy? He gets it.” Amber ignores her.

“I can control fire just fine.” Anria snaps. She sighs, “Sorry, countless people have doubted my abilities. I’m Anria.” She outstretches her hand.

William stands up and walks over to the back of the room, where he proceeds to shave with his knife

“I wasn’t doubting you, I was asking you” Nathan says, not offended by her outburst

Hexios steps forward and nods at him.

“By Odins beard.” He grumbles to himself. “Listen there’s been a mistake, we thought this was a mercenary contract.”

Artha poked at the motionless Lance with the bladed end of his weapon. Lance just snored.

“Wait, I’m getting paid?” Lync asks.

A stranger throws of his cloak “tis I Emperor Death!”

Hexios Shrugs It is a Contract he says in the Man’s head

What kind of tin magic is this? he thought, his mouth opening from shock.

“Tyrkir? What is wrong?” Azurai asked turning to face Tyrkir.

Looked up from his poking and studied the group for the first time. He was largely unimpressed, except for the gnarly viking fellows.

A figure garbed in Black at the back of the room stands up. The Figure walks over, turning out to be a very large muscular man clothed in Death Empire armour. “No you are not!” He shouts and backhands the small man into the nearest empty bunk… 4 feet away.

Tin? Curious Expression, anyway, you are on a contract, but a Soldier’s contract, not a Mercenary’s the only real difference is you can’t cut the contract off when it suits you, you’re hear for the agreed engagement, no matter what

“Of course” William says, walking back to the group now clean shaven

1 Like