Tale of the Timberwolves Reboot 1 Year anniversary Extraveganza Event Limited time offer (RP Topic)

“Wait, what?” Lync suddenly ignores Raina. “Nobody told me there was a uniform that went with this. I guess it’s just impossible to fight in my generic fighting clothes.”

“We are fighting for our house, as the sons of the Lobster always have” Artha told William. He moved his hand over the Lobster on his chest “We will fight and die bearing the colours of our people”

“Ugh…What ever happened to ever being light and agile?” Tyrkir asked, looking over his new armor. “Or does that not exist in this army?” He asked

“I don’t know…” Hrothmir said looking at Azurai. “But Azurai seems upset.” He said, ignoring the way he looked to check on their companion.

“Then you can fight and die somewhere else”

“I thought you said that wasn’t an option?” Azurai asked confused.

“I never said you had to die on the campaign, just have to fight in it”

“But you just told them to fight and die somewhere else. Meaning they can leave.”

1 Like

“No, I said he can die on his own time, he’s still here for the agreed period”

“This is clearly not what we thought it was” Lance said, spitting at William’s feet “You are a disgrace to the life of a warior”

Artha turned and began walking to the port, with Lance close behind.

1 Like

Their path is blocked by a group of Legionnaires. “No one spits at the feet of the Captain”

Hrothmir And Tyrkir watched. “Holy crap…gotta give those two credit.” Tyrkir said.

Azurai looked to William then at the two.

1 Like

“I’m really tempted to spit at his feet,” Lync whispers to Raina. Raina elbows her hard in the ribs.

“Are you really that dumb, or do you just not care?” she hisses back.

“Yes?” Lync smiles painfully.

1 Like

“If you must kill us, know that you will incur great wrath” Artha said grimly.

The brothers made no move for their weapons.

“We only ask for safe passage to the harbour” Lance said, his voice calm and level.

“Wrath? Don’t make me laugh, you signed on, you’re here for the campaign”

“We are done here.” Azurai spoke up. “I am a warden of Valon, I gave an oath to fight under her name and die with that oath, I might be a mercenary, but I will not throw away everything I believe in, everything I fight for this.” He said throwing off his armor and putting back on his sacred armor, wearing it and showing off his crest and colors with pride.

Tyrkir and Hrmothir grinned and did the same, dawning their simplicitic, But detailed leather and armor. “We are Northman! And we tend to stay that way!” They shouted with pride and cheer. “The God’s did not guide us here to throw away everything we believe in.” Tyrkir spoke. As Hrothmir raised his Dane Axe and hugged his brother with one arm.

1 Like

fools are going to get themselves killed. Aurora thought *why couldn’t it have been the disease victims instead?"

The brothers removed their helmets, and closed their eyes.

“We are the sons of the Lobster, the vanguard of Fort Homard” They spoke in unison “We may fall, but the blazing claw shall never be stopped.”

1 Like

“I’m staring to like you two tin cans already.” Hrothmir joked as the two brothers joined their sides.

1 Like

Artha and Lance returned their helmets to their heads, both nodding in response to the Northman.

The two put their weapons away, but stood their ground. “What about you Azurai?” Tyrkir asked.

Azurai walked back and joined the four.