Tale of the Timberwolves Reboot 1 Year anniversary Extraveganza Event Limited time offer (RP Topic)

Scores more Legionnaires entered the courtyards, filled with rage at the Raw Disrespect that had been given their uniforms. Not only Timberwolves, Here and there were members of other regiments such as the Artic Fox, Orca, and Doomed Company.

“Are we all doing training together?” Lync asks with mock innocence. “That’s nice. Really builds camaraderie, doesn’t it? Those who suffer together suffer together.”

Hrothmir readied his Dane Axe and slammed the bottom of it into the ground and gave a blood curdling roar. As Tyrkir only laughed and smiled, readying his boarding axes.

“Look at that Brother, we might get to see Valhalla today.” Tyrkir commented, spinning the axes in his hands.

“Good, i’ve Been dying to share the ale once again with our brothers.” He commented.

Azurai looked around and grabbed his longsword. “Is this how it shall end?” He asked William.

1 Like

“It is entirely dependant on your desire to be civil” He replies curtly.

The Legionnaires form ranks, the ones in front kneeling and raising shields infront of themselves, the subsequent rows forming Firing ranks.

Lance pulled sword from his back, and readied his hammer. He beat against his shield “You faceless dogs will be broken.”

Artha laughed and spun his billhook, before resting the it on the ground.

“We will be willing to be, if you can accept the fact that some of us fight for oaths we can not break.”

“You made oaths to us too” he pointed out, “And we take those oaths Very seriously”

The Legionnaires draw back heavy crossbows. Except a knot of White clad members in the back, who drew longbows.

“Those are not oaths…Oaths are scared vows said. We merely wrote on paper. A contract, not an Oath.” Azurai pointed out, readying for his death.

“It was good traveling with brother, and you as well Azurai.” Hrmothmir said. As Tyrkir nodded.

“It is not over yet.” He called out to the two.

“We were willing to fight for your cause” Artha said, not taking his eyes off the legionaries.

“Had you afforded us simply respect, there would be no blood spilled today” Lance added, adjusting his footing and shield.

“May I suggest an idea?” Azurai asked him.

William raises his hand. “Hold” he walks out over to them “what”

“Uh…” Raina looks around her, seemingly unable to form words about the events unravelling around her.

“I would really rather not die! But I’d also like not to wear the armor! Middle ground?” She looks at the legionaries surrounding them. “I guess not.”

Amber silently tightens the straps on her armor.

“We Keep our armor, but we wear your crest to our armor. The armor I wear was blessed by my priests, I can not simply give it up. But this cloth you see, is nothing, it just a symbol that I am looking for home. And the two Northman can get wear your symbol as well.”

William contemplates this.

“We will bear your icons alongside our own,” Lance said.

Artha nodded slowly “If we are permitted to remain in our own armour”

“I am not sure about the other two, but they fight for their house. They can not turn their back on it. They keep the lobster, but wear your colors.” He added

William sighs and turns on his heel, “I shall need to consult on this” He turns to the Formed ranks “Squadron, DISPERSE!” he shouts. All the Blue Clad members of the Timberwolves stand and leave. Leaving about half the troops in their different mix of colours.

Lync sits on the ground. “Yay, no dying. Yippee.” Raina and Amber appear similarly relieved, but say nothing.

The brothers lower their weapons and return to more normal stances.

Azurai nods and puts his longsword to his side as Tyrkir and Hrothmir put their weapons down. “Guess Odin shall not see us today, or Azurai shall not enter Valons courtyard either.” Tyrkir commented.