Talos, Soceror of the Undead

Here is my lastest moc which is another rebuild of an old character. I dont have a picture on my smartphone of how he used to look, but it was crap by today’s standards. So as you can probably tell, Talos is a master of alchemy and a necromancer. He also has an unusual ability to control sand, in which he can create replicas of certain objects or project himself to others. (Kinda like the mummy makes his face appear in the sand, but more his entire body instead) His staff channels his powers into a destructive force.

Im really happy with how this one turned out. More pictures on my flickr page and Instagram which are both luigi1456andrew.

117 Likes

Maybe the altmer are right in hating him? Great moc.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take to make this? It looks really good though!

5 Likes

This MoC looks absolutely amazing. The chair is also great

4 Likes

Dang, this guy looks awesome! He’s huge!

I love the intricate details you’ve included.

2 Likes

About a month, it felt like longer.

2 Likes

everything about this moc is amazing

2 Likes

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, “Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you.”
This is awesome, the weapon and throne are great too.

9 Likes

praise talos!

2 Likes

Dude, this is seriously amazing! awesome work! I love everything about it,

2 Likes

You have come. You have come to hear the word of Talos!

Seriously though, amazing MOC. The texturing on the actual figure is incredible. Shaping is great too. I love the chair, too, solely for the texturing and attention to detail.

10 Likes

for my money, this is the MOC of the year

2 Likes

wow, that’s Amazing dude!!!

2 Likes

*Thalmor.
Also, as far as I’m concerned, they can march all the way into Skyrim for all I care; my dragon-riding army of Stormcloaks will be ready to spank them at dawn. And when they’re forced to retreat, broken and defeated, they can take the remnants of the Imperial Legion with them on their way out as well.
Oh, right. Awesome MoC.

3 Likes

Well done! The usage of the Vorox armor and tan spikes all contribute nicely to the overall desert motif. His silhouette as well is very well rounded and appropriately intimidating.

3 Likes

This is an absolutely stellar moc man! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

How do I respond to this without saying someone else has already stated…

It looks horrible, worst MOC ever 0/10 IGN

But srsly everyone’s already taken the words outta my mouth. Wonderful work.

2 Likes

He looks so wise.

I like him.

4 Likes

He’s beautiful words cant describe how great this moc is

2 Likes

This is fantastic
No complaints here

2 Likes