Talos, Soceror of the Undead

OMG THAT PIECE USEAGE!

It’s too good

1 Like

Duuuuuuuude, yes!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure talos is one of the nine divines.

I don’t even want to try to explain how amazing this moc is. Keep up the good work would be an understatement.

3 Likes

Absolutely incredible!

1 Like

Your taking the concept of a necromancer and carrying it into every bit of his design is seriously well done. His design is stellar, but the addition of the throne adds a personal flair to the character. Great job!

5 Likes

Wow, that’s big, my only gripe would be the custom cape looks a little dirty in the pics, but that’s literally my only complaint.

1 Like

skyrim belongs to the nords

nice moc

1 Like

Vader should’ve at least tried to kill this guy

5 Likes

Looks like he could give Nagash a run for his money.

1 Like

Ahem The Talos Mistake | Elder Scrolls | Fandom
Disclaimer: Any sighting or suspicion of Talos worship should be reported to your local Aldmeri branch. Elven Supremacy is the only truth.

TES jokes aside, I like where you went with this unrelated creation of the same name. The lower leg armor is just absolutely beautiful, and I love how this whole rib cage/moon crescent armor look is present throughout several places in the MOC. It all ties together so neatly. My only criticism isthat the tip of the loin cloth looks a little off. It does’t flow with the rest of it, probably because of the slight bulk compared to the rest of the cloth.

5 Likes

Loudly quotes Heimskr

4 Likes

Yo i heard TES convos.

Moc’s brilliant btw, that throne is amazing.

1 Like

This is amazing! I love the detailing on the rib cage and the lower legs, the throne is pretty impressive too!

1 Like

Wow! One of the most epic MOCs I’ve seen in a while.
Well done, mate!

1 Like

This is an amazing moc… that’s a lot of detail!

1 Like

Good mercy it’s amazing

2 Likes

HAIL TALOS!

3 Likes

Dude this guy is epic

2 Likes