Tea Dragon

Imgur

This dragon will gladly offer his services in exchange for jammie dodgers.

A fairly big project that I’d worked on for a bit a few months ago. Finally I got round to taking some photos of it and putting it up.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

110 Likes

Very well done. Though the lack of rear limbs is a little… odd. Other than that, amazing work.

This is just fantastic. I love the wings and head construction, and the accessories add a really nice touch. I can’t help but ask if this likes to fall over though. Also, did you post a WIP if this a while back?

1 Like

I’ve been waiting months to hear this line

This moc is fantastic. I love everything about it.

1 Like

I remember seeing the WIP topic for this. It was and still is fantastic, great improvements/additions.

Like, you mean it should sprout a second set of legs?

All I’m saying is that the lack of back legs makes it look kinda weird. That and the gap in the green on the back.

Yeah the back isn’t great tbh.

But there are back legs though.

1 Like

Oh wait. Are they the little brown bits hanging off the back? Yeah I can see them. Definitely helps the overall look.

Yerp

How did you even miss them?

EDIT: wait, you’re not talking about the tiny little stick with the beehive on it right?

Dark brown legs on a black background. They’re kinda hard to see.

No.

what kind of services?..

(inappropriate furry joke right there)

6 Likes

I’m at a loss for words! This is quite impressive

@Ven

Two words.

MOC. Spotlight.

4 Likes

Saw this in person, and dang, it is absolutely awesome!

The changes from the prior is slightly noticeable; mainly the small splash of red buds, more wing foliage, a bee hive, and trans-blue neck change.

This creation is still a beauty of nice part usage and vibrant color scheme.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this master piece to finally be finished
Fantastic moc

to be fair, the brown running along the back of the moc kinda makes me think that the guy is sitting in a tree, therefore, the legs could’ve been part of the stand.

Moc Spotlight?

1 Like

Quite nice, and also pretty funny with tea set, did take me a bit to fully notice the head though, I kept registering the Gresh mask as its face and the rest as some kind of crazy mane thing! XD