Team Fortress 2

I won’t buy into their TF:GO practices!

I totally didn’t buy a pass in 2015!

1 Like

TF2: The only game where a f2p you and your extravagant hat-wearing meme-spouting team members of either blue or red uniform color can walk around aimlessly calling for a German novice surgeon to release his magical red or blue gas to heal everyone as you all go and try to blow up 3 Russians and a free-to-play sentry hive.

4 Likes

While it does wonders for your FPS, TF2mate, in turn, makes your game look like absolute Muaka dung. Not to mention it’s incredibly hard to remove as well…

2 Likes

cri moar

MAYBE I WILL

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying-waterfalls.gif

2 Likes

Alright, I’m some boohead f2p who mains soldier so why not, lemme just ask a question.

Is the BB + Conch OP? I don’t find it to be, it’s easy to counter and limits firepower for the soldier. And yet I find around 1/2 the community finds it OP. I dunno.

The loadout itself revolves around how accurate you are, so if you aim really bad (which happens occasionally with me), filling up rage takes longer and you don’t get +15 HP. Reduced clip size means I reload a lot more often, and the conch means that if I’m in a jiffy and my BB needs to reload I have no reliable method of attack than my useless pain train.

1 Like

No weapon is OP. Only players are OP.

Except the Direct Hit. Dat ■■■■’s broken.

3 Likes

Speaking of Direct Hit…

Some dude on Hightower blew himself and me up with the Direct Hit and then brags about it for a minute.

4 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/wV5xyvX.png

4 Likes

All the graphics configs are outdated. It’s better to use recommended settings or Comanglia’s toaster config.

@SwagMeister BB is or, at least, was good for passive play with the HP regain. Good ol’ Epsilon GeaR introduced BB to high level 6’s, using it to cover flank with little aid, and ShaDowBurn combined it with the conch and a pocket medic to become the tankiest thing in TF2 by sacrificing damage potential. But even in SDBeezy’s hands the stock is a better choice with the extra rocket. Black Box works only if you’re a massive coward who takes no fights.

DH is kind of the same thing: it sucks unless you’re Tek.

1 Like

I just realized Summer is approaching. My poor wallet succumbing to my TF2 addiction.

For a certain time, I played hours and hours this game non stop. I have a total of 440 hours. But I must say that it is not the same as before anymore. Or I changed. I still like it, but I’m not addicted to it anymore.

I spent abit for some cosmetics and items while being impatient…

If anyone wants to add me and play sometime, steam username is Snort Fridge Mold.
Has the ‘Just Right’ Pacha
Can’t miss it

Does anyone else not like the new quickplay system? It’s pretty much ruined the game for me. The old pub servers definitely weren’t perfect, but what I enjoyed about them was the sense of fun that came from hopping into a quick game of payload or medieval mode and gradually working my way up the scoreboard over the course of several rounds. My point is that Valve has forced a more competitive playstyle onto everyone- I’m not at all saying that competitive games are bad or anything, if you want to play that way, its fine by me. I just think that valve should give an option for more casual players to play on servers of their choosing.

Update: There are numerous petitions to change the quickplay on change.org.

2 Likes

I wish I had more money for the new boxes and stuff

1 Like

I played 6 competitive matches, I haven’t won a single one yet

1 Like

Then quit being an anchor and git gud

3 Likes

I got gud I just won 2 matches, ty luch

1 Like

I like the party feature for “casual”. That’s nice.

To be honest casual just stands for competitive-but-not-really. The more I play the more I miss the pub, the game feels a lot more restrictive and less fun now. Forcing more gamemode options into your search, disabling team switch, penalties if you leave the match prematurely, etc. I like the competitive option, but sometimes you just want to let loose and play around.

3 Likes