Team Fortress 2

ohey i haven’t answered any of the questions rip

I’m a proud Heavy and Engi main. I’ve played Sniper least, but Scout is officially my least favorite class.
Favorite weapon… that’s hard. I primarily use the Tomislav on my Heavy, but the Loose Cannon is hella fun.
The Counterfeit Billycock is the absolute best hat in the gamee. THAT HAT IS A SPY!
I have 384 hours on TF2.
I don;t really care for unusuals, they’re just shiny hats.
I usually play on Gameshock servers or Casual. I do have a premium account but Comp is horrible.
No tours rip

My Steam name is Hewkii. Friend me cuz I want friends.

1 Like

Oh god i just started to get back into the game. I don’t know if i’m just burnt out on OW, but tf2 feels a lot more fun now.

and i spent like $8 on the market for a freakin sniper cape
why did i do this

3 Likes

Because GabeN. Your wallet, your money, your earnings, your soul, all are forfeit to GabeN.

and because it looks hella nice.

There’s a huge intercontinental TF2 LAN event this weekend (it’s live, right now) with top teams from Australia, North America and Europe as well as a veteran NA team reformed solely for the event.

Just discovered this website:
http://loadout.tf/
It’s supposed to show you how cosmetic sets would look on each class, and it’s very good at that.

EDIT (to an almost month old post):

I’ve lost all respect for this person.

2 Likes

I just managed to grind out jump_flukhtiz_v2_b2, a tier four jump map, on soldier; I think it means I can now call myself a jumper.

I am currently making a mass migration of all my useless files to my thumb drive so I can download this game on Steam.

This is one of those games I really like playing dispite being very awful at it.
I also I main Sniper. Which is ironic because ist of the people who kill me are snipers.

you always gotta fight snipers with snipers

So I think it’s become quite clear that I really like this game.

And boy o boy has playing this been fun. I love the graphics, the style and the humor behind the game. I’ve really only been playing with bots, but the multiplayer is pretty fun. I’ve found Heavy and Scout to be the best for me in Control Point, though usually I’ll disguise myself as Spy when I know I can count on my teammates to get the first control point but can’t get the second. I’ll just run to the second and capture it when the first one is captured. Pyro is really useful for Payload, but for the life of me I never can get used to Demoman or Medic. Sniper gets boring unless I know it’s needed. I’ve yet to practice Engineer. Soilder is always a favorite when people don’t do stuff right.

As for the questions…

Heavy is probably my favorite class, it’s just fun to destroy everything.

I really like Spy’s knife, it’s good for both looks and usefulness.

I haven’t found any hats yet.

I only have 11 hours logged, I just started two weeks ago and it’s been a busy start of summer.

Refer to #3.

The Casual servers I guess? Maybe those are the Valve servers (and I bet they are), I’m just really new to the FPS Multiplayer thing.

Well, I was playing MvM and my teammates and I were pretty bad, cause we lost almost every round, and they all left until it was just me and some other dude. Then I left. So…no.

My steam name is DannyBoyy if anyone wanted to hit me up.

Valve servers are gone.

Gone with the best days of this game…

3 Likes

Rest in peace pubs.

1 Like

Wait

Wait then what server have I been going on for Casual?

You joined TF2 in the turd age

Golden Age TF2 was probably a few months after it went F2P

Went downhill around late 2014-early 2015

It’s all CS:GO and Overwatch’s fault

We should ban those games from existence.

But uh yeah casual used to be quick play

Which meant you just chose a server to join. No stupid gimmicks like XP, matchmaking, parties, or best of 3. It just went until the server time ran out and then went to the next map.

Oh and cause of the matchmaking feature you can’t join your friends games whenever they’re playing

They gotta leave the game and then start a party with you and then you gotta wait for years for a server

1 Like

Oh, thanks.

like that bothers me

More importantly, map votes, shenanigans, and people jumping in just to do anything except play the game are gone.

That might sound good, but it’s kinda not, to a degree, because the shenanigans were usually fun for everyone, and didn’t detract from the game.

Also, queue times. My goodness, queue times. Joining a match in 5 seconds as opposed to 5 hours.

1 Like

Pyro Update is likely coming out soon.

Whatever you do, don’t keep your hopes up and don’t lash out at Valve if it doesn’t live up to our near-achievable hopes and standards.

2 Likes

I can’t agree more. Also, keep in mind TF2’s development team is about 15 people, most of them artists, so actual game balance and features take a bit of effort. Valve doesn’t put quite as many resources into TF2 as they do into, say, DotA2, for example.

What they were promising to do to Mantreads makes me feel giddy. The increased speed gain and manoeuvrability mid-air sounds exciting.

Disabling crossbow building is also good news as it makes counting enemy übercharge and pushing on über advantages as reliable as before.

In other news, medals.
https://puu.sh/wzLSl/cce67f2820.png

2 Likes