Team Fortress 2

excellent! I’ll be on today…maybe.

EDIT: is it one of those servers where the creator/host has to be on?

Scrubs! Get ready for a TF2 Trade offer!

Selling: Mair Mask and Frymaster for 1.22 Ref each!

1 Like

Speaking of trade offers…

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23944112#latest

Crazy idea I had…

1 Like

I may see how it is. :smile:

Also, @Dreysidel_ where do I play this tf2 mario cart?

Here’s the ip to the one I go on: 64.94.100.210:27014

now some things to note:

-Depending on your location you may have bad ping.
-The server is fairly quiet right now not many people join so I just go on to practice or play with friends
-Not too sure but its still a buggy game mode
-when you connect for the first time your going to have to wait a bit before connecting due to the fact some files need to be downloaded first.

I’m trying to find a better one though…

1 Like

My game has gotten stuck on halloween mode. :frowning:

My favorite map and server is the VGamers.net 24/7 lazytown one.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Team Fortress 2 - End of the Line

The wait is over…

-Outstanding Movie.

-Adequate Update.

Overall I’m pleased.

1 Like

My Opinions:

• Sublime Short Film!
  • Really Bad Update…
    Now let me rate both of these as I do for most things.

EoTL:
Animation - 9/10
Voice Acting - N/A
Story - 6/10
Overall - 7.5/10

End of the Line “Update”:
No. Just…
No.
Valve needs to get off their lazy butts and work on an update. Not some dumb game mode you have to spend 4.99 to play on, not canceling a map most were excited for, and DEFINITELY not a freaking reskin of he Conscientious Objector.
Even the Taunt/Cosmetics looked dumb!
I mean, some of the cosmetics looked nice, especially the Engi/Soldier ones, but a Taunt that’s meant for the SUMMER released in DECEMBER?! Holy crap Valve! Have you ran out of ideas?!

Oh, remember that special map that was based off the train aspect of EoTL? Yeah, that was “Too challenging and confusing to new players”. Now it’ll never see the light of day.

Oh and Ducks.
Just Ducks.
facepalm
You already did a duck cosmetic for ALL CLASSES!

And those “weapons” McVee promised us?
Yeah, nonexistent.
Only a stupid reskin of the Conscientious Objector.

Overall this update SUCKED.
This better not be the Smissmass update Gaben, or I SWEAR I’ll burn down Valve HQ.

EoTL Update - 2/10

(In case this is a multi-day update, then disregard all rude comments.)

Merasmus warned us.

1 Like

I understand there’s alot of negative reactions going around with this update. Obviously for most of us we didn’t get what we hoped for. I honestly am having trouble calling this update “sucky” because this was a community thing like the robotic boogaloo update. We all remembered how robotic boogaloo wasn’t that big.

I think people getting too hyped about this update may have been its downfall. McVee is no expert in the field of weapon stats he is just an exceptional sfm movie maker/animator. After the announcement of new weapons that could get added everyone went bionicle 2015 hype on this update. It could have been too much pressure on McVee’s part and ultimately this was the result.

End of the Line was supposed to be an 8 minute video when it was first announced not a major update.

I think McVee confirmed that EoTL and Smissmass are different. Not fully certain.

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying,
But McVee had almost no say in the update.

I just expected more from Valve.
They could’ve released the map,
They could’ve released the scrapped weapons,
Etc.

3 Likes

Actually not all is lost…

66.150.155.240:27015

its the 24/7 cp_snowplow!(depending on your location/internet ping may vary)

Just because it’s not official doesn’t mean it’s not released.

4 Likes

Wow…
Thank you!

(BTW thank you for responding nicely to my opinions!)

2 Likes

Best summary of the issues of the EOTL update I think was done in the opinion video by Muselk.

I liked the short (except for the parts with the cats) but I think the trailer was better than the film (except for the bits with either pyro). Though it does leave me wondering- what happened to the cosmetic of the blu soldier’s coat? I think that was the coolest one in the short but it’s the one not included. Speaking of items, the pool party taunt looks fun (too bad a can’t bring myself to spend money on a digital game/game item. :stuck_out_tongue: )

In other news after just a few weeks of playing I have reached milestone 3 for demoman, engineer, and pyro. :smiley:

1 Like

update of 12/12/14:

-Added the Cold Snap Coat to the End of the Line Community Crate

Now his coat is available…

2 Likes

With that, pool party, and the fact I have only 2 backpack slots left after deleting duplicate weapons I really wish I could bring myself to buy digital things. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well to anyone who wanted new weapons: Don’t start complaining…

also Demo got a bunch of buffs/nerfs its going to be fun for me since im a demo main :smiley:

also new gamemode(beta)

this is alot to take in i’ll have my thoughts later once i give it a try…

4 Likes

YUS!

thxgaben

2 Likes

The demo updates seem good. I also want to try out the new weapons, and start using the Loose Cannon some more.

Question: is the Panic Attack for all shotgun classes?

yes the panic attack is for heavy,engie,pyro,and soldier

As for new weapons: I have the Iron bomber and Quickiebomb launcher

-The Iron bomber is pretty much a downgrade from the stock but if you have good pipe aim it can be quite dangerous. Grenade jumping is much easier with this weapon as well.

-the Quickiebomb launcher is very interesting. though its a spam weapon you still need to be strategic with it. I find it more useful when paired with a grenade launcher. Its the most aggressive sticky launcher to date. Sticky jumping is kind of hard with the fizzle time.

-Though i don’t have the panic attack, from what I’ve seen its the shotgun version of the beggars bazooka. Also its very handy at low health and at close range.

-The beta gamemode is very strange…the hook-shot mechanic is very cool though as well as the power ups however, some power ups can make certain classes very OP. (ex: Haste + Heavy = you’re going to have a bad time).

1 Like